SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#438495 - 10/04/17 10:36 AM OT: Wersi Sonic OAX V1.50 Update now available
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Download here

NOTE: While the software shows V1.45-2 on the Wersi service page, the actual files are V1.50, but for some reason they have not changed the online version number.

Update details can be found here

Enjoy

Bill

#438500 - 10/04/17 01:06 PM Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX V1.50 Update now available [Re: abacus]
Bachus Offline

Very nice adds to the os...

Chordsequencer
Improved drums
Improvedmstyles
New pianos
Karaoke display

Tough i think the most important is the volume and transpose info in the display

Immer wieder Wersi

http://keyszone.boards.net

#438762 - 10/09/17 12:59 AM Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX V1.50 Update now available [Re: abacus]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
No announcement or confirmation from Wersi, but for those that attended the Recent Tastenfestival in Germany, (And are part of the OAS-Forum.de) they are reporting that by the end of the year all OAX instruments will be able to import other manufactures sounds, (OAX already supports VSTs) plus have native support for styles from Ketron and Yamaha styles up to T5. (Currently OAX is limited to T2 native support)
Will be interesting to see if this comes to fruition (There is no reason why it can’t) by the end of the year as has been talked about.

Bill

#438763 - 10/09/17 02:52 AM Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX V1.50 Update now available [Re: abacus]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By abacus
No announcement or confirmation from Wersi, but for those that attended the Recent Tastenfestival in Germany, (And are part of the OAS-Forum.de) they are reporting that by the end of the year all OAX instruments will be able to import other manufactures sounds, (OAX already supports VSTs) plus have native support for styles from Ketron and Yamaha styles up to T5. (Currently OAX is limited to T2 native support)
Will be interesting to see if this comes to fruition (There is no reason why it can’t) by the end of the year as has been talked about.

Bill

If they have suppprt for the ketron audya and sd7 and sd9 styles... this is a huge thing... also having full support for the T5 sounds, i guess thats only the awm sounds and not sa2, ensemble and organ flutes?

http://keyszone.boards.net

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online