SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#438508 - 10/04/17 02:16 PM Re: TORCH - Pro 12 now available on eBay ... [Re: Torch]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Thank you, and thanks for giving him that suggestion ...
Mine is supposed to arrive Tuesday, so we will see ...

BTW ... That sounds like pretty good service on the vendors part ...

#438511 - 10/04/17 05:21 PM Re: TORCH - Pro 12 now available on eBay ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Yes, but almost 31,000 were positive ...

..............And now 31,001 positive feedback.

#438519 - 10/04/17 09:17 PM Re: TORCH - Pro 12 now available on eBay ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Torch Offline

Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Thank you, and thanks for giving him that suggestion ...
Mine is supposed to arrive Tuesday, so we will see ...

BTW ... That sounds like pretty good service on the vendors part ...
I managed to crack the tablet and set it up under my Google account.

[img:left][/img]
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

#438966 - 10/12/17 05:47 PM Re: TORCH - Pro 12 now available on eBay ... [Re: Torch]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
I ordered the refurb tablet on Tuesday, Oct 3 and received it on Friday Oct 6, 5 days earlier than I expected !!! It is in great shape - looks brand new - and was well packaged in a new box ... I was actually on my way out of the house to go to NJ when it was delivered but not being able to wait, I unwrapped it, turned it on, followed some steps and in a minute everything was uploaded to the tablet - with ONE exception - there was no Mobile Sheets Pro (MSP) data ... I was all ready for the Saturday night gig in NJ so I just left everything ...
I bought a micro SD card to do a backup ... this week has been pretty busy with other than music stuff, but when I had a couple of minutes I tried to 'Back Up' MSP to the SD card, put the SD card in the new tablet and do a restore, but it wouldn't work for me ...
I posted my problem on Mobile Sheets forum and got a couple of responses and one of them made me remember that my good buddy SteveM had given me a suggestion about backing up to Google Drive, then doing a restore on the new tablet ... SUCCESS !!!
Everything from MSP down loaded to the new tablet, I ran a few tests of it with the Pa900 and I am all set ! ...
Now I will send the Pro12 back to the manufacturer who will replace the screen for $45 US ... so when I get it back I will have two fully working units for the grand total of $366 US ...

#438969 - 10/12/17 06:32 PM Re: TORCH - Pro 12 now available on eBay ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Tony,

Glad to hear you’re back up running. Odd that the microSD card would not restore your settings, I’ll have to experiment and try to do a restore from my micro SD card.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online