Its quite a list...
- organ world is gone, only the B3 survived
- markers for the sequencer are gone
- audio styles have been cut from the Genos
- no more video out
- internal HD has been cut
Some irritators however survived from the T5
- you cant select a lefthand voice while using the ensemble voices
- deep edditing sounds still requires yem
- yem is still a requirement for loading new sample amd expansion packs
- no real midi pattern edditing
- no dsp for multipads.
Even worse.. they made some clear design mistakes..
- there is onlly 6 knobs, and they are not encoders.. 8 is the standard... you also cant programmthem for comtrollin midi cc..
- there is no audio over usb, a requirement for daw integration ( its just a little software)
- when you select a dsp, you can not use the live controlls to change it (only wheel)
- the assignable buttons are global... so cant change with performance Memmories
- there only is 1 arp for R1 voice.. with only 216 available patterns and no way to expand.. making it almost useless for EDM..
And while i dont think the Genos is a bad instrument, with a little more effort it could have been a great instrument..
Edited by Bachus (10/02/17 08:50 AM)
Korg PA4x(76), korg Kronos 88, Ipad, Macbook, Mainstage3, Komplete Ultimate 11, Omnisphere2, Keyscape, Trilian, Serum, pianoteq5, Ivory2, Blue2, Zebra2, Diva, Hive, V/collection, Synthmaster2.8, Halion 6, Superior drummer. http://keyszone.boards.net