SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#437956 - 09/26/17 06:58 AM Re: O.T. Cost of technology. [Re: guitpic1]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Gary
I don't think I could learn to handle a real sailing boat. Thought about a smaller boat but the extra work and expenses turned me off. I have a friend moving here and he used to be a big boater. Trying to talk him into getting one when he gets here and promised th help him with the work.
As for the Honeys the best I can say is I'd love to have a couple of Honey Bourbons with you. Cheers and Be Well

#438043 - 09/28/17 01:53 AM Re: O.T. Cost of technology. [Re: cgiles]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By cgiles
Originally Posted By guitpic1
Good stuff guys.

This is the only form I'm on that makes me feel like one of the younger guys. 😊

You ARE one of the younger guys. Only old men could possibly be this opinionated (about any and every thing smile ).

chas

Now that is funny. And at 63 years old I am feeling young as well.

#438044 - 09/28/17 02:32 AM Re: O.T. Cost of technology. [Re: Bill Lewis]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Nigel 63 is young from where I am standing. At 63 I had the world in my hands; nothing was too much for me. If I wanted it I did it and it turned out fine.

“You are one of the younger. Any old men could possibly be this opinionated (About any and everything)”

I heard said that when you grow old you have learned so much but have no one to tell it to; that makes this forum a nice place to be. I have learned much from this forum. In the last 12 years I had the opportunity to mentored well over 150 men at my church – they thanked me for my wisdom.

The forums I visited that deal strictly with their brand instrument I find boring. SynthZone is much more than an instrument.’ It’s people and the instruments. I have made many friends over the years; Peter who lives in England called me twice this year. He came to the Technics jam years ago.

Most old men talk a lot because a greater part of their energy and drive has left them. Part of the design of life.
I’m on my soap box again.

Thank you Nigel for everything, John C.

#438371 - 10/03/17 03:18 AM Re: O.T. Cost of technology. [Re: guitpic1]
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
I once heard it said...." you are only as old as the last... keyboard... you felt" or something like that. Anyway, as long as you do what makes you happy, and when you can't tell everyone about how big the fish you last hooked!
While you are still kicking keep doin' your thing.

#438375 - 10/03/17 04:32 AM Re: O.T. Cost of technology. [Re: guitpic1]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Peter who lives in England called me twice this year. He came to the Technics jam years ago.

John,
So happy he is still alive. What a delightful man he is. I too have fond memories of the Technics jams.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online