SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#437875 - 09/24/17 01:13 PM Bring Me Sunshine
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I figured that I should work in a song that EVERYONE in the UK knew, thus I decided on a jazzy rendition of Bring Me Sunshine. This knowing there are a few UK member on this site, and that others like jazz, though this may not be considered REAL jazz, it's a close as I get.

I used the acoustic jazz style from the PSR-S950 and the vibes were the OTS voice with the style. Most of you know I'm not a musician, so please ignore the mistakes. The song was recorded with the keyboard's onboard recorder, no editing other than to change it to an MP3.

I switched mics from my headset mic to my handheld Sennheiser E855, which I believe may be a bit clearer than my Crown CM311A by a tiny margin. At this stage in life, I'll take all the crutches I can get.

"Bring Me Sunshine" is a song written in 1966 by the composer Arthur Kent, with lyrics by Sylvia Dee, and first performed by American artists in the late 1960s. In the UK, the song is synonymous with the popular comedy duo Morecambe & Wise, after it was adopted as their signature tune in their second series for the BBC in 1969.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#437876 - 09/24/17 01:35 PM Re: Bring Me Sunshine [Re: travlin'easy]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Gary nice, very nice. I can see why you were in demand – You keep it simple with a voice solid voice out front.
The vocal is most people understand and enjoy.

Keep it going, John C.

#437877 - 09/24/17 01:41 PM Re: Bring Me Sunshine [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Thanks John, I hope with the new medications I can keep going a bit longer than I originally anticipated.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online