SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#43666 - 02/09/05 11:23 AM TECHNOTE UPDATE
Anonymous
Unregistered

Called Technote, Tampa, Fl and renewed my Techplus subscription until it's demise in December. Hate to see it go but it takes subscriptions to stay afloat.

Asked Simon about future Technote Plans. They are to continue software and normal line. The big news is that they are entering the keyboard industry. They have 2 organs, digital pianos and keyboards marketed under the Tehnote label. Said they are not the 7000 class but they are trying to get there.

I assume (there's that word) they are manufactured by another company and sold under Technote name. (My guess Casio) Can you shed any light on the subject Alec.

I am happy they are staying in business as they have been very helpful to me over the years and I wish the best.

Fran in Florida

#43667 - 02/10/05 03:19 AM Re: TECHNOTE UPDATE
technicsplayer Offline

yes, they are starting with a small range organs, digital pianos and a church keyboard I think, in the States. But they aren't Casio

#43668 - 02/10/05 03:27 AM Re: TECHNOTE UPDATE
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
I am very pleased to see that Technote have another string to their bow.

I have subscribed to their magazine for a number of years and purchased various software and other goods from them. Their service has always been excellent

I have always, without exception, found them to be very professional and helpful and one of the few remaining companies that you can actually make a phone call and speak to a person instead of a machine!!!

I wish them well in their new venture. Joan

#43669 - 02/10/05 05:51 AM Re: TECHNOTE UPDATE
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by Joan:
[B]...Their service has always been excellent.... I have always, without exception, found them to be very professional and helpful...

Right you are Joan.
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#43670 - 02/10/05 03:25 PM Re: TECHNOTE UPDATE
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Graham Tilney and his team at Technote in the uk have always been excellent ,very professional and helpful .

I wish all of them the best of luck for the future .

Giovanni

#43671 - 02/10/05 03:42 PM Re: TECHNOTE UPDATE
Anonymous
Unregistered

Giovanni,

How right you are. Graham was always a gentleman in all of my dealings.

Graham/Technote. I am sure you view this forum. How about an update of where Technote is heading!!

Fran in Florida

#43672 - 02/10/05 05:30 PM Re: TECHNOTE UPDATE
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
I want to add my appreciation to that expressed by those of you above who have been happy with Technote services and products. I have purchased a mountain of products from Technote and have found their quality and reliability to be first class.

I want to say also that Graham Tilney has always been a gentleman and ever so helpful when I needed assistance. As has been said above, it is so nice to have a person pick up the phone rather than a recorded voice taking you through a long directory of options, then putting you on "hold".

My best wishes to everyone at Technote in their new venture.

Chuck

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online