SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#436441 - 08/23/17 10:23 AM Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here [Re: pastroccio]
Rule Offline

Ok, thanks Pastroccio
I also find that when I am programming style and choose to record some part in minor chord, than I lost drum when play that variation in minor chord.

Edited by Rule (08/25/17 09:15 AM)

#436522 - 08/25/17 09:15 AM Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here [Re: pastroccio]
Rule Offline

Anyway, I can not use fill ins with Launch Pad, when import style. And this is not practical for live performance, if I am playing within style and I want to use some wave in that style it is impossible, I must stop style, open Launch pad and use wave. Or forget Styles and transfer everything to Launch pad and use it there but for now without fill ins and endings.

Edited by Rule (08/25/17 09:16 AM)

#436526 - 08/25/17 10:37 AM Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here [Re: Rule]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Rule
Anyway, I can not use fill ins with Launch Pad, when import style. And this is not practical for live performance, if I am playing within style and I want to use some wave in that style it is impossible, I must stop style, open Launch pad and use wave. Or forget Styles and transfer everything to Launch pad and use it there but for now without fill ins and endings.

But then you can allways use the style when you want intros endings and such?

I dont see why you want to make the luanchpads identical to styles... they are not...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#436528 - 08/25/17 11:04 AM Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here [Re: pastroccio]
Rule Offline

I am using a lot of waves in live performance, in Audya with Key Tunes together with styles, so playing styles, push the key, and wave play together with styles. For example: if playing Jump (Van Halen) and then when it comes solo on synth we can use wave of original song over the style. Now with SD9 I don't know how to perform that way.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online