SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#43617 - 09/10/03 03:59 PM Thank You Cees
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Cees,
thank you. You must have redesigned something on your site recently?
I now appear to be able to acces all the songs, wheras a few weeks back, my computer seemed to be doing something strange & chopping bits off the side, so I couldn't access the songs or titles properly.
( else my computer fixed itself) Either way a big thank you.

best wishes
Rikki

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#43618 - 09/10/03 11:36 PM Re: Thank You Cees
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Rikki, you are correct. I have established that in the 'older' version the tables on various pages looked different in other browser-versions. So I appreciate comments to improve my site. I am glad it works well now. Bill Gates want to let us believe all those years that all is quit simple, plug and play, ready in a second, userfriendly etc. but if so, we won't need all those versions . And recently I read somewhere that he maybe has gonna be related to a certain keyboard operating system??
Thanks and happy keyboarding
Cees

#43619 - 09/11/03 02:43 PM Re: Thank You Cees
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Cees,
I remember someone else was having problems accessing the songs , too, so hopefully that person's problems over too.

A BIG Thank You.

best wishes
Rikki

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#43620 - 09/18/03 06:16 AM Re: Thank You Cees
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cees,
Must add my thank you to the other. Your prompt and courteous reply to my request for help saving the full midi file on the 6000 will be put to the test this Saturday. I will let you know the results.
Lance

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online