SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#435852 - 08/10/17 01:51 PM Re: Ron Johnson you tube Channel [Re: musicforyourday]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Happy for your success. You might want to check the lead line on "Got You Under My Skin". I know you are using a variation of the line in places, but you might want to re-do it.

You're a good entertainer. I'm not.

Luckily, I can make a living doing music another way. You do it well like this, but this approach is not for me, personally.

I'd like to hear you play with no automation at all.

Regards,

Russ

Edited by captain Russ (08/10/17 02:04 PM)

#435860 - 08/10/17 04:35 PM Re: Ron Johnson you tube Channel [Re: musicforyourday]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Enjoyed the songs I heard and looking forward to hearing the rest. I wish more members posted more live videos. It's always educational to get to see and listen to another performer.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#435862 - 08/10/17 05:09 PM Re: Ron Johnson you tube Channel [Re: montunoman]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By montunoman
Enjoyed the songs I heard and looking forward to hearing the rest. I wish more members posted more live videos. It's always educational to get to see and listen to another performer.

Ditto.... keys

#435867 - 08/10/17 06:33 PM Re: Ron Johnson you tube Channel [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Ron, obviously you do a great job entertaining the crowd at the Mission Inn, and in that setting you no doubt have to use many different 'tools of the trade' ... however, it sounds like you have the chops to do some songs with just piano ... I haven't had the chance to watch to all your vids ... do you do any vocals with just piano? ...
I wish you continued success ...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online