SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#435846 - 08/10/17 12:20 PM Few Questions (EC-5, PA4X Question, PA3X Value)
ytlevine Offline

Not to take away from Dnj's post, but I'm looking to buy a used EC-5, in case anyone has one to sell.

And still setting up my PA4X (thanks Frank!), but the whole keyboard sets thing has me somewhat confused, coming from performances on the PA3X.
Is there any way to have the keyboard set not change the left/backing sound and that volume (guess that would be similar to Yamaha's freeze functionality), or to not save that with the keyboard set to begin with?
Or does it always include settings for all the sounds and parts?
I have a bunch of performances that I'm moving over from my 3X, and they all have the left sound and volume set...

Also (sorry for throwing all this in one place), I'm trying to sell my PA3X once I finish migrating everything.
I have someone interested in buying it, just trying to get a sense of what the used PA3X's are currently going for.
Anyone know?

Thanks a lot!

Edited by ytlevine (08/10/17 12:21 PM)

#435848 - 08/10/17 12:53 PM Re: Few Questions (EC-5, PA4X Question, PA3X Value) [Re: ytlevine]
Dnj Offline

Ask anything on the KORG Forum it will get answered for sure....

KORG FORUMS

also try looking on advanced search on Ebay Pa3x "COMPLETED" auctions to gage a price to sell...

Ebay KORG Pa3x Completed

good luck

Edited by Dnj (08/10/17 12:54 PM)

#435849 - 08/10/17 01:00 PM Re: Few Questions (EC-5, PA4X Question, PA3X Value) [Re: ytlevine]
ytlevine Offline

Thanks a lot!

Figured I'd try asking here first, but I'll post there as well, and figured the pricing and EC-5 questions would be more relevant here...

#436998 - 09/05/17 08:59 AM Re: Few Questions (EC-5, PA4X Question, PA3X Value) [Re: ytlevine]
ytlevine Offline

Just to follow up on this (and in case anyone else runs into the same issue) -

Turns out the default variation in each style was saved on the PA3X and loaded correctly on the PA4X, but for some reason, the Style Element lock was enabled (presumably by default, as I don't remember changing it) on the PA4X, and it therefore never showed up correctly.

Thanks a lot!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online