SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#435259 - 07/30/17 09:39 AM Re: What R U playing the Pa4x thru in home or studio? [Re: cgiles]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles
Originally Posted By bruno123

And one of them is Stephenm52. Special guy!

Yeah, I've always had the impression that Steve is one of the nicest guys on this forum. Always helpful, friendly and courteous, not a brand fanatic, knowledgeable about his instrument, a good musician, doesn't dispense unsolicited advice, and most importantly, doesn't seem to have the need to lavish praise upon himself. Qualities we should all aspire to.

On the other hand, NOBODY is really that nice, so we'll have to ask someone that actually knows Steve, TonyMads. So Tony, is Steve really that nice? smile smile

I was going to start a thread about who was the nicest, sweetest guy on this forum but decided it wouldn't be fair to set up a contest where I was the surefire winner, especially since Diki is no longer here smile smile smile.

chas

I actually miss Diki, with Diki around there where much more deep and interesting discussions.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#435263 - 07/30/17 10:35 AM Re: What R U playing the Pa4x thru in home or studio? [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I have known Steve for many years, and yes, he is THAT nice! smile

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#435268 - 07/30/17 11:50 AM Re: What R U playing the Pa4x thru in home or studio? [Re: cgiles]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By cgiles
Originally Posted By bruno123

And one of them is Stephenm52. Special guy!

Yeah, I've always had the impression that Steve is one of the nicest guys on this forum. Always helpful, friendly and courteous, not a brand fanatic, knowledgeable about his instrument, a good musician, doesn't dispense unsolicited advice, and most importantly, doesn't seem to have the need to lavish praise upon himself. Qualities we should all aspire to.

On the other hand, NOBODY is really that nice, so we'll have to ask someone that actually knows Steve, TonyMads. So Tony, is Steve really that nice? smile smile

I was going to start a thread about who was the nicest, sweetest guy on this forum but decided it wouldn't be fair to set up a contest where I was the surefire winner, especially since Diki is no longer here smile smile smile.

chas

Well, I have to say that Steve is a genuinely nice guy ... Very even tempered and patient - almost to a fault ... A 'techie' in his former life, he will never hesitate to help me when I have a problem ... AND, he is responsible for me having upgraded to the Pro12 tablet ... Thanks again, Steve ...

#435270 - 07/30/17 11:58 AM Re: What R U playing the Pa4x thru in home or studio? [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Steve & I actually talked at length a few days ago always a pleasure..

#435271 - 07/30/17 12:19 PM Re: What R U playing the Pa4x thru in home or studio? [Re: Dnj]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
John C, Chas, Gary, Tony, Donny. Many thanks for your kind words, but careful I may get a head too big to walk in the door. cool

I’ve made some good friends here and have been fortunate enough to meet some of you. Tony has become a close friend and musically he’s been a help to me in the past, great too having him live just a 20 minute drive away. I’ve always got good advice from the Gary and Donny. Chas I appreciate your comments, thank you sir.

John C. Gotta share this story with the group, at one time John was going to buy a PSR keyboard from me at the last minute something came up and he had to pass on buying. Since he couldn’t buy the board he sent me a customer, who was a friend of his and was in the market for a PSR 910. Can’t beat the quality people here.

Tony, I hear you about patience almost to a fault. LOL!!!

Edited by Stephenm52 (07/30/17 12:22 PM)
Edit Reason: To add a PS

#435341 - 07/31/17 01:15 PM Re: What R U playing the Pa4x thru in home or studio? [Re: Dnj]
Melodious Offline

Loc: Florida
I use the Roland Cube 40GX and it makes anything sound good.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online