SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#434219 - 07/11/17 10:12 AM Re: Like it or Not This is Where it's Headed [Re: Dnj]
Torch Offline

Well, that wasn't quite a dance song. For dance, how about something like this with quality written all over it both in music and dance moves? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDpGLAlipck
Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By Torch
At the end of the video, there was this trio, and I clicked on it.
What relief to hear... music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iRFoT1yd-Ws

Although it was a nice listen I'd doubt thia trio could make anyone especially today's kids get up party and dance....
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

#434220 - 07/11/17 10:29 AM Re: Like it or Not This is Where it's Headed [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

I don't know if today's kids (USA) would be into it vs what they are doing out there now in teh clubs & raves, etc,.. but I did enjoy the dancing in the video thanx..

#434222 - 07/11/17 11:06 AM Re: Like it or Not This is Where it's Headed [Re: Dnj]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Then I am glad I don't have to entertain kids. It's my way or the highway when It comes to prostituting my love for real music. I thought it was great.

#434223 - 07/11/17 11:10 AM Re: Like it or Not This is Where it's Headed [Re: Bernie9]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Bernie9
Then I am glad I don't have to entertain kids. It's my way or the highway when It comes to prostituting my love for real music. I thought it was great.

It ain't just young kids bernie...just sayin....its happening cool2

#434246 - 07/12/17 12:21 AM Re: Like it or Not This is Where it's Headed [Re: Dnj]
Torch Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
I don't know if today's kids (USA) would be into it vs what they are doing out there now in teh clubs & raves, etc,.. but I did enjoy the dancing in the video thanx..
Yes, I hear you, and I agree that we should be open-minded not only about music but just about everything else. However, that does not mean we have to embrace everything, either. Your post on this reinforces, at least for me, my belief that music is NOT a universal language, but a highly culturally conditioned language.
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online