SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#433524 - 06/28/17 04:46 PM This is scary as hell
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
....to me anyway. I am a STAUNCH believer in the separation of church and state and am vehemently opposed to religion in our elementary and secondary schools under the guise of 'academia'. All you have to do is look at the backgrounds of those who proposed, encouraged, and signed off of this to see the REAL motive. Under this current administration, we will see a lot more of this type of legislation and before long we'll be the Christian version of ISIS. Shame on the legislature for allowing this to happen. I feel so sorry for the poor brainwashed kids who will grow up to carry on the religion-based conflicts that plague the current world.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kentuck...mp;ocid=U452DHP

chas

Edited by cgiles (06/28/17 04:46 PM)

#433528 - 06/28/17 09:05 PM Re: This is scary as hell [Re: cgiles]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
It is very scary. It will just contribute to the friction between the West and The Middle East that created ISIS in the first place.

#433540 - 06/29/17 05:06 AM Re: This is scary as hell [Re: cgiles]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
The worst thing is that the new guy has nothing to do with church or religion. But, that's the card he's playing. How else you get people to vote for you. People are mostly plain stupid and he know that pretty good. Keep them distracted. Create havoc and panic. Don't let them use their brains for a second.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#433554 - 06/29/17 08:39 AM Re: This is scary as hell [Re: mirza]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Hey, guys, I LIVE HERE! He's awful! Moved recently to control all college boards. Won't release his tax records (who does that sound like?) Lives in a home supposedly sold to him for way less than assessed value, purchased by a PAC run by a close friend, who also does lots of questionable business with he state.Wants to eliminate healthcare for the needy, basically.

I WANT TO GET SICK!

Russ

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online