SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#433461 - 06/27/17 05:24 AM Peter Baartmanns Video TYROS/Piano Concert
Dnj Offline

luv the Organ Jazz wow!headphone

Edited by Dnj (06/27/17 05:29 AM)

#433488 - 06/27/17 04:07 PM Re: Peter Baartmanns Video TYROS/Piano Concert [Re: Dnj]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Excellent! I know I shared this in 2015 I was fortunate enough to see Peter at an afternoon workshop in Orlando Florida. They guy is not only a fantastic pianist/keyboardist but he's down to earth person. I could not stay for the evening concert but there was only a group of 5 for the afternoon workshop he answered any questions. Peter even sent out for his favorite during working hours brew and he bought a round for any of us who were there............Starbucks Bold Blend black no sugar Cappuccino if you preferred. It was a great afternoon.

Edited by Stephenm52 (06/27/17 04:09 PM)

#433494 - 06/27/17 10:20 PM Re: Peter Baartmanns Video TYROS/Piano Concert [Re: Stephenm52]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Stephenm52
Excellent! I know I shared this in 2015 I was fortunate enough to see Peter at an afternoon workshop in Orlando Florida. They guy is not only a fantastic pianist/keyboardist but he's down to earth person. I could not stay for the evening concert but there was only a group of 5 for the afternoon workshop he answered any questions. Peter even sent out for his favorite during working hours brew and he bought a round for any of us who were there............Starbucks Bold Blend black no sugar Cappuccino if you preferred. It was a great afternoon.

i met peter a few times at workshops and demo's and he surely is a very relaxed person... he is almost the opposite of Michel Voncken...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#433602 - 06/30/17 07:24 AM Re: Peter Baartmanns Video TYROS/Piano Concert [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Bachus
Originally Posted By Stephenm52

i met peter a few times at workshops and demo's and he surely is a very relaxed person... he is almost the opposite of Michel Voncken...

Ill bet Harris, Baartmans, Voncken of them are rehearsing with the new GENOS as we speak getting ready for the release Tour...
and beyond. keys

#433814 - 07/03/17 09:17 AM Re: Peter Baartmanns Video TYROS/Piano Concert [Re: Dnj]
dtrue Offline

Loc: Salt Lake City, Utah
Peter Baartmann, what an amazing musician you are! If the instrument has black and white keys on it, Peter can not only play it but enhance it a thousand times. One of the worlds most accomplished keyboard players.

Dick

#433816 - 07/03/17 09:26 AM Re: Peter Baartmanns Video TYROS/Piano Concert [Re: dtrue]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By dtrue
Peter Baartmann, what an amazing musician you are! If the instrument has black and white keys on it, Peter can not only play it but enhance it a thousand times. One of the worlds most accomplished keyboard players.

Dick

Dick its always a pleasure to watch Peter perform for sure....very inspiring...
I'm sure he is sitting home playing the New YAMAHA GENOS getting ready for the launch soon..... just sayin.... coffee

Edited by Dnj (07/03/17 09:27 AM)

#433819 - 07/03/17 09:50 AM Re: Peter Baartmanns Video TYROS/Piano Concert [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Peter Bartmann is not only an amazing musician, he is also an amazing entertainer. When he is on stage, he totally captivates the crowd and he is, obviously, enjoying every minute of his performances.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online