SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#430592 - 04/10/17 02:52 PM A couple of guys ...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
... a couple of KORG keyboards ... a couple of line array PA systems ... lots OF WIRES ... adds up to a really nice day of testing, exploring, playing, singing, and just having FUN ...
keys singer

As for the PA systems, I PERSONALLY liked the sound of the Maui over the BOSE ... just seemed fuller, with better highs and mids ... that being said, I think some eq is necessary for the piano voices which sounded a little thin on both systems ...

Attachments
Steve and Tony 4 10 17.jpg (32 downloads)
Steve and Tony 2 4 10 17.jpg

#430593 - 04/10/17 02:57 PM Re: A couple of guys ... [Re: tony mads usa]
tony mads usa Offline

wires ?!?

Attachments
Steve and Tony 4 10 17.jpg (38 downloads)

#430594 - 04/10/17 03:07 PM Re: A couple of guys ... [Re: tony mads usa]
tony mads usa Offline

BTW ... The Pa4X is a BEAST !!! ... that said, I am very happy with my Pa900 and the lack of on-board speakers on the Pa4X is a deal breaker for me ...

BUT, always looking to improve in various ways, I need to speak with anyone who is using a tablet - specifically the Pro 12 Tablet - with a Pa900 ...
I am interested in how the tablet hooks up to the Pa900 so that if you call up a song on the tablet it automatically calls up the song and proper settings on the KB, and if you call up a song on the KB it automatically calls up the song on the tablet ...

Edited by tony mads usa (04/10/17 03:10 PM)
Edit Reason: typo

#430598 - 04/10/17 03:30 PM Re: A couple of guys ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Dnj Offline

glad to see your guys had a great time playing together your both so happy and thats a good thing...I hope this interlude ended with dinner on the "HILL"....thanx for sharing and video to go along with these nice pictures.....

#430599 - 04/10/17 03:31 PM Re: A couple of guys ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Tony,

We had a great day, be sure to thank you dear wife again for the great lunch, that was topped off with Espresso! Great hospitality and thanks for showing some things on the Korg with modifying styles that I've never done before. Until our next meeting stay well!

By the way you may want to check the link below for the forum for Mobile Sheets Pro, I believe you may find some info on you calling up a song on the Pro12 and linking them to PA900 registrations. The App is Mobile Sheets Pro for Android and Windows.

#430601 - 04/10/17 03:32 PM Re: A couple of guys ... [Re: Dnj]
Stephenm52 Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
glad to see your guys had a great time playing together your both so happy and thats a good thing...I hope this interlude ended with dinner on the "HILL"....thanx for sharing and video to go along with these nice pictures.....

Donny thanks, actually with the food Lydia served dinner on the hill wasn't necessary this trip. By the way we were thinking of you when it came to food. I stopped at The Original Italian Bakery and purchased some great tasting Zeppole!

Edited by Stephenm52 (04/10/17 03:33 PM)
Edit Reason: add a sentence

#430602 - 04/10/17 04:09 PM Re: A couple of guys ... [Re: Stephenm52]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Stephenm52
Originally Posted By Dnj

Donny thanks, actually with the food Lydia served dinner on the hill wasn't necessary this trip. By the way we were thinking of you when it came to food. I stopped at The Original Italian Bakery and purchased some great tasting Zeppole!

Oh man I love Sfinge!!!!

Maybe next time... Happy Easter

#430606 - 04/10/17 06:04 PM Re: A couple of guys ... [Re: tony mads usa]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I know these guys! Wow!

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#430609 - 04/10/17 08:09 PM Re: A couple of guys ... [Re: tony mads usa]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
So Tony, what can I trade you for that Rhodes? I've got a nice 2 manual clonewheel with half-moon sw and exp. pedal plus a thousand other things I can throw in smile. Of course, YOU'll have to deliver smile.

chas

#430610 - 04/10/17 08:24 PM Re: A couple of guys ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Stephenm52 Offline

Originally Posted By tony mads usa
BTW ... The Pa4X is a BEAST !!! ... that said, I am very happy with my Pa900 and the lack of on-board speakers on the Pa4X is a deal breaker for me ...

BUT, always looking to improve in various ways, I need to speak with anyone who is using a tablet - specifically the Pro 12 Tablet - with a Pa900 ...
I am interested in how the tablet hooks up to the Pa900 so that if you call up a song on the tablet it automatically calls up the song and proper settings on the KB, and if you call up a song on the KB it automatically calls up the song on the tablet ...

Tony, here you go there's a manual published by Korg on the "how to"

http://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/manual/ms_korg.pdf

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online