SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#429702 - 03/10/17 10:00 AM Special Keyboard Seminar River Cruise in Germany
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
This is a long post. I copied and translated this from the German website. Wow! if you are a Yamaha fan this could be great. Here is the ad from the website.

On board our cruise ship, you will be greeted by wonderful guests, who together with the Keyboard Academy will provide you with great and interesting entertainment and music.

Susan Albers
Michel Voncken
Peter Baartmans
Dennis Tegeder - Filmography by type
Robby Mueller
Frank Steinbrecherr
Jörg Kuhlen
Rainer Brüggehagen - Filmography by type

MS Alina - Our ship for high demands

MS Alina sets standards in comfort and generosity. The large cabins, mostly with floor-to-floor windows and French balcony, invite you to relax and unwind. The chic rooms are flooded with light, stylish but not overloaded and offer a pleasant ambience. Innovative are the long table times in the restaurants and the bistro, so you can eat according to your habits, sooner or later, with free seating.

The MS Alina has 4 passenger decks, a restaurant spread over 3 levels (one table time, medium range only 6 steps). Light-flooded panoramic lounge with bar and the comfortable Lido bar at the stern with bistro, barbecue restaurant and outdoor terrace.

All cabins are exterior, comfortable and elegant. The cabins on the Orion and Saturn deck with French balcony, on the Neptundeck with small windows (not open). Facilities: shower / WC, hairdryer, individually controlled air conditioning, SAT-TV (flatscreen), radio, minibar, safe. Telephone and small daily newspaper, electricity 230 V AC, beds can be placed as double or single beds

MS Alina MS Alina MS Alina MS Alina
The program

On the cruise you will find exciting lectures, entertaining concerts and a colorful supporting program on board and on land.

DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3
1:30 pm - 2 pm
Check in and departure

We meet at the Rheinhafen in Cologne and go on board the MS Alina, which then takes off in the direction of Bonn.

3pm
Safety Instructions & Coffee Time

We will be familiarized by the crew with all safety-related topics on board and then meet us for a cozy get-together with coffee and cake.

17 o'clock
Welcoming all guests

The captain of the MS Alina and the crew of the Keyboard Academy welcomes all guests at a sect reception.

6 pm
Dinner

6:30 pm
Arrival in Bonn / Visit to the Christmas market

21 clock
Concert Susan Albers and Peter Baartmans

22 O `clock
Midnight Nack

With friendly support from:

Yamaha
Sennheiser
Music City Steinbrecher
Höffmann Travel
You want to be there?

Then be quick and get your ticket for our cruise. Places are limited.

VIP Rhine cruise ship

Full board

Test center and exhibitions

Great entertainment program

Landings and Christmas market visits

Seminars and support around the clock

Telephone booking

Dennis Tegeder - Filmography by type
Keyboard academy / Dennis Tegeder

+49 170 2727286
Frank Steinbrecher
Music City / Frank Steinbrecher

+49 7231 154390
Online booking

1. Select the type of cabin

Double room € 399 p. P.
The 14-16 square meter cabins, mostly furnished with floor-to-ceiling windows and French balcony, invite you to relax and unwind. The beds can be arranged either as double or single beds.
Single room € 549 p. P."

Oh yes, this is in December this year.

Deane

#429703 - 03/10/17 10:28 AM Re: Special Keyboard Seminar River Cruise in Germany [Re: hammer]
Dnj Offline

Sounds like fun....nice line up...Dean did you buy tickets to go on this cruise?

Edited by Dnj (03/10/17 10:29 AM)

#429710 - 03/10/17 11:47 AM Re: Special Keyboard Seminar River Cruise in Germany [Re: hammer]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Donny,
I called and it is Sold out already.
Deane

#429711 - 03/10/17 11:55 AM Re: Special Keyboard Seminar River Cruise in Germany [Re: hammer]
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Originally Posted By hammer
Donny,
Deane

I think Gary can handle the overflow??

Jerryghr

#429712 - 03/10/17 12:11 PM Re: Special Keyboard Seminar River Cruise in Germany [Re: hammer]
Bachus Offline

I think the biggest most important guests are still unanounced...

-Tyros 6 and the new CVP line...

To bad its sold out, my wife just agreed going on that cruise, as the next line told me it was allready sold out

http://keyszone.boards.net

#429715 - 03/10/17 01:17 PM Re: Special Keyboard Seminar River Cruise in Germany [Re: hammer]
Dnj Offline

Donny,
Deane

I can see why wow!!

#429720 - 03/10/17 02:15 PM Re: Special Keyboard Seminar River Cruise in Germany [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By Dnj
Donny,
Deane

I can see why wow!!

Like most river cruise ships, the max capacity for passengers is relatively small - this one is 220 people ... It is pretty much a 'proprietary' cruise, but considering the popularity of Yamaha in Europe, I'm not surprised it is sold out ...

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online