SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#429699 - 03/10/17 09:10 AM New Technics Keyboard Seen In Store
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
This post came from a UK forum I read daily. Anyone know about this?

"Went into Carmarthen this morning popped into the music shop to get a new music book the store was quite full .out of the corner of my eye I saw this keyboard which had just come out of its box it said Technics on it .a 61 key I think it was in a mahogany case with black interior and had a hindged plastic cover . I thought Technics had stopped making keyboards .im just interested not thinking of changing .has anyone seen anything about it"

Deane

#429716 - 03/10/17 01:19 PM Re: New Technics Keyboard Seen In Store [Re: hammer]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By hammer

"Went into Carmarthen this morning popped into the music shop to get a new music book the store was quite full .out of the corner of my eye I saw this keyboard which had just come out of its box it said Technics on it .a 61 key I think it was in a mahogany case with black interior and had a hindged plastic cover . I thought Technics had stopped making keyboards .im just interested not thinking of changing .has anyone seen anything about it"

Deane

why didnt he take a picture??

#429721 - 03/10/17 02:23 PM Re: New Technics Keyboard Seen In Store [Re: hammer]
Happy Birthday tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By hammer

Deane

In the words of Arte Johnson (Laugh In late 60's early 70's TV show)-"Verrrry Interrresting !!!"

#429728 - 03/10/17 11:49 PM Re: New Technics Keyboard Seen In Store [Re: hammer]
Anthony Johnson Offline

Loc: Sheffield Yorkshire England
My dream come true.
The people from a far distant Galaxy have finally come to bring us what this planet needs most.
Tony

#429729 - 03/11/17 01:16 AM Re: New Technics Keyboard Seen In Store [Re: hammer]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Options:

1. It is quite possible that the person who posted it in the forum, travels around in a Blue Police Box. smile

2. Panasonic has reintroduced the Technics brand name in the Hi-Fi/DJ World, so it’s possible they rebadged another keyboard, to sell it using the Technics name.

3. I can only find one music shop in Carmarthen, and there is no mention on their website about Technics, so if one is available, it’s slipped in under the radar.

4. The shop he mentioned, was a second hand (Thrift) shop, and it was a used Technics.

Intriguing

Bill

#429730 - 03/11/17 02:16 AM Re: New Technics Keyboard Seen In Store [Re: hammer]
Bachus Offline

If there really would be a revival of the technics keyboard brand , i suppose it would be all over the interwebs before even released...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#429732 - 03/11/17 03:35 AM Re: New Technics Keyboard Seen In Store [Re: hammer]
screenshot Offline

wish i knew the forum hammer was reffering to...iv'e browsed all the uk forums i'm on ,and no mention of a new technics keyboard...damn i hope this news is true

#429735 - 03/11/17 05:26 AM Re: New Technics Keyboard Seen In Store [Re: hammer]
Bachus Offline

But then, what would 20 year old quallity offer if not updated to 2017?

So what did the kn7000 offer that can not be done with my current pa4x?

http://keyszone.boards.net

#429738 - 03/11/17 06:04 AM Re: New Technics Keyboard Seen In Store [Re: hammer]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Screenshot,
The forum is Keith Ball's Yamaha Keyboard Kapers and the poster is Lofty. By the way, Lofty posted a second post. He call the shop and the Keyboard he saw was not new but a trade-in.

Here is a link to the post:
http://keyboardkapers.myfreeforum.org/viewtopic.php?p=64118#64118

Deane

#429739 - 03/11/17 06:05 AM Re: New Technics Keyboard Seen In Store [Re: Bachus]
screenshot Offline

Originally Posted By Bachus
But then, what would 20 year old quallity offer if not updated to 2017?

So what did the kn7000 offer that can not be done with my current pa4x?
.....when you put it like that..i suppose you are right....my technics kn 800,was my first proper arranger i purchased...way back when...so i've a soft spot for technics.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online