SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#428469 - 02/02/17 11:15 AM Wireless microphones
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri
My wife has a stronger, alto, voice. I got her a cheaper, digital, Shure wireless mic to use for a while to see if wireless would work for her at our dual gigs.

Wireless, for her, seems to be the way to go and now I'm looking for something more permanent.

I've become a fan of Sennheiser microphones and use an 835 myself. I'm thinking a Sennheiser wireless might work well for her but she has a deeper voice than I do.

Near as I can tell, from reading specs, there's a difference in frequency response and cardioid/vs super cardiod with capsules.

We may end up with two receivers if I get a wireless as well but I don't need a system with a million channels. We never experience interference with the cheaper digital Shure mic.

Thoughts?

Tx

Edited by guitpic1 (02/02/17 11:16 AM)

#428476 - 02/02/17 01:58 PM Re: Wireless microphones [Re: guitpic1]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Wow, I have such a deal for you. I have a Samson Airline 77 complete wireless system with a Samson Q7 mic, never used other than to check it out and make sure it works. You can have it for $150, which is half what I paid for it 4 years ago. Anyone that has used the Q7 will tell you it is a fantastic vocal mic with excellent feedback rejection and a wide frequency range.

Good luck

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#428483 - 02/02/17 02:46 PM Re: Wireless microphones [Re: guitpic1]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I have the same setup. Highly recommended!

#428545 - 02/04/17 12:19 AM Re: Wireless microphones [Re: DonM]
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri
Tx guys.

We're on hold till we figure out what to do next.

smile

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online