SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#427811 - 11/19/16 04:50 AM Silence
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Not a word on here about the new President elect from you guys across the water..!
Too sore a subject maybe..?

#427815 - 11/19/16 07:56 AM Re: Silence [Re: RMepstead]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
... not touching THAT bait.
smile

#427825 - 11/19/16 11:17 AM Re: Silence [Re: RMepstead]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
Why the hell not?
Well, where to start??
There is a saying that democracy makes sure you get a leader that you truly deserve. And if we can really call this democracy and not a shit show that it was this whole time, than America really got what they deserve. Pretty much republicans and democrats both showed us that they would shake hands with the devil just to win this. And boy, sure they did. Both of them. It was like you get to choose which shit you get to swallow. And you call it democracy to. And I thought they could't get anyone worse that W.
I will tell you one thing. It will be much easier to masturbate to Donald's first lady that Hilary's first lady. Or as a mater of fact if Bill won again. Am I being to blunt or rude here by saying this? Are people being appalled by this ridiculous comment by this Canadian fellow? You see hypocrites I am not saying anything worse that the new president doesn't have in his vocabulary. I am almost becoming a true American. I blame it on gay community, or bloody Mexicans. But, I think it's mostly those damn Muslims. I mean who cares, I blame anyone but me on this kind of language. It's probably that black dude in the White House too. Yes, it is his fault.
The thing is, there will be more wars in the Middle East, South America will get even poorer, there will be more children washed ashore. Religion will win over reason. But as long as we send those young men and women to fight there made up wars and we get to scratch our balls and play our keyboards it's all good.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#427883 - 11/22/16 08:51 AM Re: Silence [Re: mirza]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Pretty "in your face" hard, but, sadly, true on multiple levels.

A brave, sincere assessment.

R.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online