#427029 - 10/17/16 01:46 AM Make America Great Again song
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA

#427031 - 10/17/16 05:42 AM Re: Make America Great Again song [Re: Nigel]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
Great song. Very true too.
I loved SNL debates. Both of them. Much more interesting than the real once.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#427041 - 10/17/16 10:43 AM Re: Make America Great Again song [Re: Nigel]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Love it. Should be required listening for all 'undecided' voters.

chas

#427049 - 10/17/16 11:57 AM Re: Make America Great Again song [Re: Nigel]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Sigh ... I didn't find it amusing, in fact, I turned it off when they said "KKK" ... Don't need to hear more hate, disguised as entertainment.

#427058 - 10/17/16 02:24 PM Re: Make America Great Again song [Re: Nigel]
cgiles Offline

Hard to see the light if you choose to keep your head buried in the sand. Time to face the fact that the 'good ol' days' weren't all that great for everybody. Society changes, laws change, attitudes - not so much. Making society a better place for everyone will probably always be a work-in-progress. It's never going to be perfect, so all we can do is try to leave it better than we found it.

chas

#427076 - 10/18/16 02:14 AM Re: Make America Great Again song [Re: Uncle Dave]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
Sigh ... I didn't find it amusing, in fact, I turned it off when they said "KKK" ... Don't need to hear more hate, disguised as entertainment.
No it is not amusing that Donald Trump does not automatically reject KKK support. It is disgusting. Why would you only sigh at that? Surely you don't think that is acceptable do you? It is only Donald Trump who is out to create hate. Make America hate again is his platform.

Edited by Nigel (10/18/16 02:43 AM)

#427091 - 10/18/16 12:02 PM Re: Make America Great Again song [Re: Nigel]
Uncle Dave Offline

To be honest, I didn't think it was a Pro Trump ad ... I thought someone was just making fun of another candidate, and I didn't connect any real truths to the video. Personally, I would reject any involvement with KKK, just as I would with Planned Parenthood. I think they are both evil. Our choice this year is between terrible or horrible. I just hope congress can balance out things with whomever gets elected. We all have our values, and opinions, and with this post, mine will remain a bit more private from now on. Thanks for providing this forum for free expression. My future political expressions will be silent.

#427093 - 10/18/16 02:03 PM Re: Make America Great Again song [Re: Uncle Dave]
cgiles Offline

Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
My future political expressions will be silent.

I was tempted to use the quip "Silence is golden", but then I remembered that someone could point out that it applies to ME too smile smile. But seriously, PLANNED PARENTHOOD??? Oh, almost forgot - with the far right, life begins at erection. Considering the valuable health services it provides (besides abortion services) to women who might otherwise not have those services available to them, it's hard for me to understand why anyone would have an objection to (consultations concerning) Family Planning. Don't you do a little bit of planning before you purchase a new $5k keyboard?----like can I afford it at this time, etc. Surely bringing a new life into this world deserves at least as much consideration. What exactly raises it to the level of EVIL? And why is it that Republican men are so obsessed with problems that are so uniquely female in nature? And unless one practices abstinence outside of marriage and or eschews the use of condoms, aren't YOU practicing birth control? Just sayin'.

chas

Edited by cgiles (10/18/16 02:07 PM)

#427097 - 10/18/16 08:17 PM Re: Make America Great Again song [Re: cgiles]
Uncle Dave Offline

God Bess you, Chas. I hope you are well, and happy for a long time to come.

#427104 - 10/19/16 05:06 AM Re: Make America Great Again song [Re: Nigel]
cgiles Offline

"God BESS me"??? Sorry, I'm not going to be 'happy' until folks start proofreading their posts before hitting the 'Submit' button smile smile smile. Just pulling your chain, man. Besides, as an Atheist I'm not to concerned about being 'BESSed' smile , but I appreciate the sentiment anyway.

BTW, there's no need to stay silent over here in the BAR. Sure, it's far more 'liberal' than the main forum and socially conservative points-of-view are more likely to spark debate, but most of us still believe that your opinion is as valid FOR YOU as the next guys. The idea is, if you believe something strongly, then make a case for it; that's what sparks dialogue and helps us to get to know each other better. For instance, on the political front, one candidate attracts hate groups and promotes violence; the other does not. Since I'm opposed to both hate groups and violence, my choice is simple. So unless you support the growing 'divide' in this country and think personal morality is only a secondary requirement, I can only see one choice. But of course, that's just MY opinion. Sure, both candidates are flawed, but there's 'flawed' and then there is 'FLAWED'. Again, JMO.

So go ahead and express yourself, Dave. It may get a response (maybe even one not to your liking) but then, that's the whole point. Think how boring life would be if we all agreed with each other.

Oh, and God BESS you smile smile.

chas

Edited by cgiles (10/19/16 05:09 AM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online