SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#426646 - 10/03/16 04:10 PM Re: Fatten your sound [Re: J. Larry]
Torch Offline

Thanks for the info. It seems that the Gorack can be used for a number of purposes. Even 1/8 inch stereo input and 2 XLR outputs! A DI box just for that can be quite expensive. I think I am going to grab one or two.
Originally Posted By: J. Larry
Picked up a two channel PA processor called the “Go-Rack” by dbx. Wow, what a good buy at $29.99. It gives new life to a pair of powered speakers---either mono or stereo. It has a number features and is small and compact. However, that’s another item to carry and plug-in, if you’re into a minimum setup. Since I run vocals through the arranger, I’m finding that for solo work, I can leave the outboard mixer at home, adjust everything on the arranger, and run the output through the Go-Rack and straight to the speakers.

Edited by Torch (10/03/16 04:23 PM)
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

#426653 - 10/04/16 10:14 AM Re: Fatten your sound [Re: Bernie9]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Just ordered this little guy. Looks like a good back-up when you're using poor house equipment.

LIKE This brand of Vocal Exciter.

R.

#426658 - 10/04/16 11:32 AM Re: Fatten your sound [Re: J. Larry]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Hey Russ, I just ordered a GoRack even though I never heard of it till UD mentioned it smile. I'll buy anything that's $29.95, no matter what it is or whether or not I need it smile.

chas

#426662 - 10/04/16 06:34 PM Re: Fatten your sound [Re: J. Larry]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I have some slow motion videos of my golf swing Chas. Just so happens that they are going for $29.50 each. How many do you want? smile

#426678 - 10/05/16 04:47 AM Re: Fatten your sound [Re: DonM]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By: DonM
I have some slow motion videos of my golf swing Chas. Just so happens that they are going for $29.50 each. How many do you want? smile

I'm sure they're worth it Don, if only for their amusement value smile smile. BTW, from what I've heard, you didn't need to show them in slow motion; they were already that way in real time smile smile.

chas

#426697 - 10/05/16 09:36 AM Re: Fatten your sound [Re: cgiles]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Originally Posted By: cgiles
you didn't need to show them in slow motion; they were already that way in real time smile smile. chas

ouch. Need some burn ointment, Don?
smile

#426708 - 10/05/16 10:54 AM Re: Fatten your sound [Re: cgiles]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA

I'm sure they're worth it Don, if only for their amusement value smile smile. BTW, from what I've heard, you didn't need to show them in slow motion; they were already that way in real time smile smile.

chas

Now you've gone and hurt my feelings. Even though it's true. Especially because it's true. But at least I'm old enough to shoot my age occasionally!
I have reduced the price of the videos to 75 cents. Only $29. shipping and handling.

#426712 - 10/05/16 11:23 AM Re: Fatten your sound [Re: cgiles]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA

chas

I've seen Don play golf, and I doubt that there are many (any???) on this board - other than perhaps "SemiLiveMusic" who could have a chance against him on the golf course ...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online