Hi Nigel, hi everybody,

I would like to let you know I started 4 new series on my web site with videos for the Tyros 5, PRS-S970, Roland E-A7, Korg Pa900

1- User Styles : video demo of custom user styles to have an idea of how it sounds.

2- Song Styles : video demo of each song style. It can give you some new ideas what style you can used to play a song.

3- Cover songs and original composition (video)

4- Tutorials for tyros 5, psr-s970, roland E-A7, Korg PA900
I would like to make short and practical series of tutorials covering all the aspects of these arranger. I think it will help some people to know better their instruments.

Every post has an associated video on my poubnews youtube channel, because videos makes a lot easier to understand tutorials and to view a demo of styles and song cover.

Everything is free (and will always be), user styles and song styles will be available to download for free.
Each post is written in both English and French.

I apologize for some mistakes in English and I am not a pro keyboard / arranger player. I just try my best, so if you are not interested , no need to go there and kill me ... laugh

I started with the psr-s970 , actually 4 posts are already on line

Video user style : Darling25.sty
Video user style : Purple Sky Ballad.sty
Video Cover : Last Day With You (style used : LastDayWithYou
Video Song Style : PROUD MARY (Creedence Cleawater Revival) yeah !!! laugh2 I love CCR !

more to come soon, I hope I will have time and motivation to make regularly videos and posts and cover all the 4 models of arranger I have actually : tyros 5, psr-s970, roland e-a7 and korg pa900. The Pa3x is gone and I don't want to buy the Pa4x actually yet.

Link in my signature for those who are interested.
and associated youtube channel is :
youtube channel