Unregistered

I have had trouble trying to access PSR Tutorial today (Sunday) Has
anyone else had problems accessing PRS Tutorial ? Lloyd

#419106 - 04/03/16 05:00 PM Re: PSR Tutorial [Re: ]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
No problem on this end, Lloyd.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#419113 - 04/04/16 12:26 AM Re: PSR Tutorial [Re: ]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Lloyd, sorry to say you have been banned from PSR Tutorial because you own another brand of arranger!
Oh wait, it's not April 1st any longer. Never mind.

#419117 - 04/04/16 03:11 AM Re: PSR Tutorial [Re: DonM]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: DonM
Lloyd, sorry to say you have been banned from PSR Tutorial because you own another brand of arranger!
Oh wait, it's not April 1st any longer. Never mind.

Actually its a great forum and perfect place for general arranger resources to...

There are not many good forums in arranger land, there is synthzone, Psr tutorial and Korg forums, but thats about it... We used to have keyboardforum.nl, but that was closed down about a year ago..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#419128 - 04/04/16 07:56 AM Re: PSR Tutorial [Re: ]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Yes, I visit PSR Tutorial daily, even though I don't play a Yamaha at present. Extremely cordial atmosphere. You won't get constructive criticism of your music there though--only everyone telling you how great it is! smile

#419129 - 04/04/16 08:02 AM Re: PSR Tutorial [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: DonM
You won't get constructive criticism of your music there though--only everyone telling you how great it is! smile

coffee

#419130 - 04/04/16 09:04 AM Re: PSR Tutorial [Re: ]
travlin'easy Offline

The PSR Turtorial was one of the first sites that I found after purchasing my PSR-2000 keyboard. Joe Waters, the site's owner and founder, did a fantastic job of setting it up, and continues to maintain the site with the highest of standards.

I was one of the first moderators on that site, and I'm still there, after all these years. Joe and I talk on the telephone several times a year, and he frequently asks my advice on matters concerning the site.

The site members are by and large, very, very helpful to each other, though as DonM stated, no one will criticize your musical skills or singing ability - they'll tell you how great you sound, even when you sound horrible. The site is very diverse, and covers each and every model of Yamaha arranger keyboard that has ever been made. And, when someone needs a custom style file, all they have to do is ask, and usually, within a day, several people will post the style you need, including the correct intro and ending for the specific song. Yes, it's that good.

When individuals have technical problems, either hardware or software related, there is always someone there that can usually solve your problems at no charge or hassle. I for one, have sent a smart media card all over the world for folks to update their operating systems of the PSR-3000, and it has always been sent back to me. That card sure has a lot of mileage on it.

For anyone that owns a Yamaha arranger keyboard, the PSR Tutorial site is the place to spend some quality time. You can probably learn more about your arranger on that forum than you can from the user manuals. In fact, I sincerely believe that Yamaha should reference the PSR Tutorial site in their manuals and send Joe Waters a check every year for keeping everything up to date and making the learning curve for Yamaha Keyboards a fun thing for everyone.

Cheers,

Gary cool

#419131 - 04/04/16 09:08 AM Re: PSR Tutorial [Re: ]
Tyrosman5
Unregistered

Thanks for all the educational answers. I am able to access
PSR Tutorial once again as the problems has vanished.
I was recently "forced" to join Frontier Communications
as Verizon Fios sold Frontier the whole ball o wax.
I believe my problem was with Frontier as every time I went'
to sign on, my password would be erased.
Not happy about the change as Frontier has had problems in
the past and so far many customers have had shutdowns and
other problems. Oh well, that's progress. Lloyd

#426381 - 09/21/16 02:38 PM Re: PSR Tutorial [Re: Anonymous]
Alan-Russell Offline

I was also banned. I made constructive critiques to a few regulars in the Song's Forum and some admin saw it as harrassment. I got clipped.

Alan Russell

#426385 - 09/21/16 06:21 PM Re: PSR Tutorial [Re: Anonymous]
travlin'easy Offline

To my knowledge, no one has ever been banned from the PSR=tutorial site, or this site, for providing constructive criticism. Sorry, Alan, but there must have been something else. The moderators are very well qualified, both technically and musically, and I have never seen an instance where they have been unfair to any member. You really have to screw up big time to get banned.

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (09/21/16 06:22 PM)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online