SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 23 of 31 < 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 30 31 >
Topic Options
#370301 - 08/12/13 04:11 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: essy
Is it possible to direct the audio drums to 1 & 2 out? Or is it only possible for midi drums? Thank you for your response.

Originally Posted By: necdetdoni
you can..go to menu output and assing..

But how? Whenever I choose a style of music and drums output 1 & 2 is silent, even though I select Output Assign menu All drums. When I enter my style drums with Midi and output 1 & 2 is fully functional and controllable. I entered the function correctly? Sorry for my English, I hope you understand me. Thank you for your response.

Originally Posted By: necdetdoni
first page in output menu choose audio drums to 3&4 not 1&2..it will work..

Yes, this is the way to go. thank you

#370772 - 08/19/13 09:23 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Ketron User
Hello,

I play my Audya4 toghether with my Wersi-organ.

My organ is sending Note On and Expression #11 on Channel 1, the Audya4 recieve his midi on Globalchannel 1.
Everything, except Expression, on the Audya4 is filtered.

This is wath happens...

As soon as i change Right-Voice to "Jazz_Guit&Slide", the ArrangerBass respond to Expression (ctrl #11).
This appears only with "Jazz_Guit&Slide", with all other Voice's the ArrangerBass play at normal volume without reacting on ctrl #11.

I try'd this also on my Audya76, and there the problem occurs also.

Is there any way to avoid this, or is this a bug ?

Strange to me is, that this appears only with that particular Guitar-Sound...

I hope somebody can help me out here...

Best Regards,

Carlo

Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
Hi my friend!!

It is not problem...

It happens becouse this sound use the setting (Wha To Pedal) that we have wha wha control from Expresion Pedal...

If you want to change this sound please, press and hold the Program "Jazz_Guit&Slide" and when open the (Edit mode)

please folow:

F3/F8–MOD/WHA, change from all sounds the setting Wha To Pedal from (MOD/WHA) choice

For more info please to see the PDF Audya manual (59 Page). smile

#371106 - 08/27/13 03:37 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Tom Audya
Hi. I am going to buy AJAMSONIC for Audya 4, and the RAM of my Audya 4 is only 64 MB. My question is:

1) Do I need to buy more RAM (buy 128 MB, and total 192 MB) to run AJAMSONIC? or I do not need to?

2) As I know, RAM is only use for INS, Super Solo sound, so if we have more RAM, we can load more sound. Is this right?

Tom

Thanks.

Originally Posted By: Henni
Hi Tom Audya,

Yes, you definitely need it. AJ added many new voices to styles, and if these do not reside in memory, your style will not load correct and you will not hear everything you should. Off course you would not know this as you do not know what you should have.

I had Ajamsonic with & without the added memory, so I should know. Go for it if you can.

All the best,

Henni

Originally Posted By: Bernie9
Henni

What do you have I don't? What I mean is, I have the upgrade with no increase in RAM, and I am doing fine. Or, at least I thought I was.

Bernie

Hi Bernie,

I noticed that some styles had missing voices without the extra RAM. I enquired about this without a satisfactory answer.

That is no longer the case with the new memory. Yes, all sounds have been compressed on the package without the extra memory, but obviously they could still not all fit into the available RAM.

Check your new styles carefully & you'll see what I mean.

All the best my friend,

Henni

#371165 - 08/27/13 10:17 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

Found the worlds smallest flash drive for my Audya. Only 6mm protrude to the outside. This one is 8GB. They do come in bigger capacities. I now leave it permanently installed.

All the best my friends,

Henni

#371188 - 08/28/13 01:57 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all my friends,

a Few more converted styles for you.

All the best mates,

Henni

#371418 - 08/31/13 11:58 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi everyone,

I put all my new styles on a flash drive permanently into one of the USB ports. The Audya does not remember these when saving into a registry. The USB port is proving to be useless for anything you want to save into your registries. I moved my new styles back to the SSD.

I'm going to put some of my MP3s on the flash drive instead.

All the best,

Henni

#371512 - 09/02/13 09:29 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: cwvezina
Hi Hennis, I am a new user of the Ketron Audya.
Which program should I use to download your files?

Hi my friend,

First download all these files to your PC. Next, Google search for "Winzip", "Winrar" or "7zip". All of these have versions that are for free. Then install on your PC. Once done, right click on any of my files & select "extract to" and select a temporary directory on your PC.

When done, go to the "user styles" of your Audya. Create a new directory called "Extra Styles" and copy & paste all your new styles over there. You can keep the folders of these styles and rather copy the complete different style folders into the "Extra styles" folder on your Audya. Do not copy into the existing style genre folders as there are more than or close to 50 000 new styles. Rather keep them separate in your "Extra styles" folder.

To access these new styles from your Audya, use the "Disk" function and browse to the relevant folder. Highlight a style & press OK. Now you can play the style as normal.

All the best mate,

Henni

#371516 - 09/02/13 09:42 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

Check out this new site. If you want to be hosted over there, then please contact Ron at judyphillipchuk@gmail.com :

www.csssongs.com

All the best,

Henni

Hi everyone,

You should really consider sending Ron some of your music. Ron is doing an excellent job in making these available to all & it is nice to listen to all of you.

Note, this site is not for professionals only, but also mostly for amateur home players like myself. Please send him some of your recordings. Share some of your music with the rest of us. It is a great inspiration for amateurs like myself.

Come on even guys like i.e. Sokratis, Fran, Ian, Diki, Dnj, DonM, Gary, Rico, Uncle Dave, John Smies (there are many more of you posting your music often over here) & all the rest of you. Please bless us with some of your creations, even if posted elsewhere over here. Ron puts all of those in one please that is easy to find.

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

Hi all,

Please don't reply over here. This is purely a FAQ topic with facts only - no discussions over here please.

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

#372786 - 10/08/13 09:48 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

I am seriously into style modelling lately. I found some extremely good Roland styles that I've converted for my Audya. I thought the results were awesome.

Next, I started browsing onboard audio parts into many sections of those styles. The results are amazing!!! Plus AJ added many, many more sections to choose from for style modelling.

This is by far the best feature of the Audya. For those of you that owns Audyas, try this simple little experiment:

Choose any onboard audio style. Go to your Groove channel in style edit mode. Click on it twice. Now leave the original drums as is, and whilst playing the style, scroll through & listen to the different grooves by adding some congas, marcas, brushes, kicks, hi-hats etc. Be sure to adjust the volume level of the groove channel to suit. Assign different grooves to different variations. Those grooves come with some amazing fills and all sorts of pre-programmed variations. When done, save the new style using a different name.

Just this insignificant change will amaze you, I guarantee. I hardly use any style as is any more & we've received many complements on the added grooves for the drums. AJ should really get his video about style modelling out. I doubt if the Tyros 5 would offer much I do not aleady have on my 5 year old Ajamsonic Audya.

All the best mates,

Henni

#372787 - 10/08/13 09:49 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi everyone,

Here are some interesting new Ajamsonic Audya demos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWQ-tuGMdKw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc_i4Y4qBgA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dgQ74HXl0s

Please note: I am still elated by & well pleased with my Ajamsonic upgrade!

All the best my friends,

Henni

Page 23 of 31 < 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 30 31 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online