SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#423197 - 07/11/16 07:15 AM Re: PA 4X Arrived [Re: guitpic1]
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri
Tx for the help on the steel guitar.

I'm thinking a person is going to have to do some editing to get close to a real steel guitar sound. The 33x is nice but a bit more like a dobro....a good dobro though.

I've loved most everything about the PA 4X so far with the exception of the guitars. They all sound, to me, like a variation of a Strat or Les Paul. I haven't found an acoustic guitar or steel guitar sound as good as I've found on my Yammies.

But truth be told, despite the guitar issue, I like about everything else on the 4X and am hoping I can edit a guitar sound to my liking.

#423198 - 07/11/16 07:27 AM Re: PA 4X Arrived [Re: guitpic1]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: guitpic1
Tx for the help on the steel guitar.

I'm thinking a person is going to have to do some editing to get close to a real steel guitar sound. The 33x is nice but a bit more like a dobro....a good dobro though.

I've loved most everything about the PA 4X so far with the exception of the guitars. They all sound, to me, like a variation of a Strat or Les Paul. I haven't found an acoustic guitar or steel guitar sound as good as I've found on my Yammies.

But truth be told, despite the guitar issue, I like about everything else on the 4X and am hoping I can edit a guitar sound to my liking.

#423199 - 07/11/16 07:28 AM Re: PA 4X Arrived [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online