SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#421479 - 05/20/16 12:18 AM Ketron X1 Soltron easy learners manual for vocaliz
bobhod Offline

Hi guys I am 74 years old and just bought myself an X1, it has been in its padded case for the past fourteen years as the lady owner bought it for her husbands birthday back in 2005 but unfortunately he passed away a short time later so it as only had very limited use.

As for myself I bought a Ketron SD1 plus some years ago but had a stroke a little later which prevented me from playing it so I sold it. Out of boredom I bought the X1 to use playing midi's and singing along using the Vocalizer. (no you are never too old).

My problem is that I am having some difficulty trying to sort out the user manual and I need someone to tell me how toswitch from lead singer to Harmony for the verses plus a little help on general setup of the vocalizer section. I have not been able to find. anything on the internet.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Best Regards

Bob

Edited by bobhod (05/20/16 12:20 AM)

#421488 - 05/20/16 08:34 AM Re: Ketron X1 Soltron easy learners manual for vocaliz [Re: bobhod]
nightowl Offline

Loc: Australia
Hi boyhod
VOCALIZER
You can access it from the Effects menu by pressing F5.The Vocalizer is a professional
Harmonizer effect (optional) that can be applied to the instrument. It is capable of synthesizing
3 harmonising Voices on the basis of the note sung at the microphone input and it provides for
many control functions such as Harmony type, Effects, Filter, Octave etc. The Vocalizer kit is
supplied upon request and it should be installed inside the keyboard by specially qualified personnel
in accordance with the instructions attached. All information regarding the operation of
the VOCALIZER section is contained in a special Instructions Manual that is provided together
with the Vocalizer Kit (optional).

Do you have this option installed in your X1?

#421499 - 05/20/16 02:03 PM Re: Ketron X1 Soltron easy learners manual for vocaliz [Re: bobhod]
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
I was a former product demonstrator for Ketron and made a Video Owners Manual for the X1 keyboard.

It is 72 minutes long and packed with many ways to get the most out of the X1.

Available on CD.

$30.00 shipped. Well worth it.

#421503 - 05/20/16 04:13 PM Re: Ketron X1 Soltron easy learners manual for vocaliz [Re: DanO1]
bobhod Offline

Thanks mate I will get it

#421504 - 05/20/16 04:15 PM Re: Ketron X1 Soltron easy learners manual for vocaliz [Re: nightowl]
bobhod Offline

Hi nightowl The vocalizer is installed but I dont have the manual for it and cannot find it on the internet. SWould you know were I could get acopy.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online