SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#421872 - 05/31/16 08:03 PM Re: OT: Today Is The Day! [Re: hammer]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Hi Folks,
I am late getting back to everyone. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I have been in PT now for about a month and they tell me it is going great. My only complaint it the pain - it is constant - 24/7 and varies from day to day from being a "pain" to "OMG" . I have pretty good use of my arm but have to be very careful with it and can't lift much of anything yet. I am playing gigs again and my wife is my "roadie". She has gotten pretty good at setting up and tearing down. With her help it is not a problem.

Anyway, It seems to be just another one of those "getting old" things that come along now and then. Frankly, I guess I am pretty lucky because so far none of my health issues are going to kill me. We have a family member who got sick one day about 6 weeks ago. Never been sick a day in his life. Now he is in hospice waiting to die from Acute Leukemia. Wow, all that in just a month! So, things could be worse.

Thanks again to everyone.
Deane

#421879 - 06/01/16 02:50 AM Re: OT: Today Is The Day! [Re: hammer]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Deane,

In spite of adversity, I am happy to hear you are able to play,at least.

#421881 - 06/01/16 04:41 AM Re: OT: Today Is The Day! [Re: hammer]
Korgman5
Unregistered

My wishes for a speedy recovery and back to playing the Ketron.
You are a great asset to Synthzone. Regards, Lloyd

#422103 - 06/09/16 01:13 AM Re: OT: Today Is The Day! [Re: hammer]
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Originally Posted By: hammer
Hi Folks,
I am late getting back to everyone. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I have been in PT now for about a month and they tell me it is going great. My only complaint it the pain - it is constant - 24/7 and varies from day to day from being a "pain" to "OMG" . I have pretty good use of my arm but have to be very careful with it and can't lift much of anything yet. I am playing gigs again and my wife is my "roadie". She has gotten pretty good at setting up and tearing down. With her help it is not a problem.

Anyway, It seems to be just another one of those "getting old" things that come along now and then. Frankly, I guess I am pretty lucky because so far none of my health issues are going to kill me. We have a family member who got sick one day about 6 weeks ago. Never been sick a day in his life. Now he is in hospice waiting to die from Acute Leukemia. Wow, all that in just a month! So, things could be worse.

Thanks again to everyone.
Deane

Glad to see your on the mend and have a positive attitude to life. That will do more for you sometimes than some pain killers.

Allan

Edited by tassiespirit (06/09/16 01:13 AM)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online