SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#422066 - 06/08/16 12:00 AM A Yamaha Survey.......for Arrangers PSR S 7 Tyros
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hello Friends.....

I think this is a wonderful opportunity to make known the kind of styles/Musical Genres the users want to have, or feel that there is not in off of them. Link at the bottom...
Yamaha has this new survey to find out what styles, musical genres that are not yet on the Style category or perhaps has only one or two, and more are need to be there....(like The Foxtrots, or Big Bands....we have plenty of those....), but not on other categories.

Some of the Latino styles that donīt have much of a presence are listed, but, if you wish to include other category there is a space where you can do that too.
If you can, is best if you add names of songs, artist or band, and if you could also include some YouTube links is even better....
Thank you.....

https://yamahaus.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6mXixYJqeHCxF9H

#422070 - 06/08/16 04:00 AM Re: A Yamaha Survey.......for Arrangers PSR S 7 Tyros [Re: mdorantes]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: mdorantes
Hello Friends.....

I think this is a wonderful opportunity to make known the kind of styles/Musical Genres the users want to have, or feel that there is not in off of them. Link at the bottom...
Yamaha has this new survey to find out what styles, musical genres that are not yet on the Style category or perhaps has only one or two, and more are need to be there....(like The Foxtrots, or Big Bands....we have plenty of those....), but not on other categories.

Some of the Latino styles that donīt have much of a presence are listed, but, if you wish to include other category there is a space where you can do that too.
If you can, is best if you add names of songs, artist or band, and if you could also include some YouTube links is even better....
Thank you.....

https://yamahaus.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6mXixYJqeHCxF9H

This one has been around for a few months on psr tutorial... Its targetting the latino market specifically...

It does not work on ipad either...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#422102 - 06/08/16 10:54 PM Re: A Yamaha Survey.......for Arrangers PSR S 7 Tyros [Re: Bachus]
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Bachus,

I just posted that survey yesterday.....in couple forums...
I have not clue where did you see it months ago, since this particular survey did not existed then...???? What so ever, it could have been a different survey....but, not this one.

Also, the survey does work on the Ipad, I have a Mini Pad that is couple years old and it works....check yours, I am aware that there are some Yamaha apps that do not work if you have an older Ipad....or perhaps needs an update.

Manuel

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online