SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#419507 - 04/09/16 10:58 AM Re: KETRON GETS VERY SERIOUS - AT FRANKFURT 2016!! [Re: ]
rosetree
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: rosetree
Originally Posted By: Bachus
Originally Posted By: rosetree
While I cannot find any SD9 demo videos yet, someone on the German forum just told me he was at Musikmesse today and saw two SD9 on display there.

Of it was only on display and not demoed, that explains why there are no video's yet...

Which also could mean it will take some time before the sd9pro goes on sale..

Sorry if "on display" was unclear: the user actually touched an SD9 and tested its keybed, but I think he wasn't able to test any sounds. I've written a PM to him, hope to find out more.

Ok, he says there were two SD9 set up at the tradeshow booth, one for visitors and one in the back. The one he tested was mute, there were no speakers attached and no headphones available, but he remembers the display was lit. The keybed didn't make a good impression to him, obviously very unweighted.
EDIT: Also see the Musikmesse report in the Ketron section - possibly available this summer - that sounds better than expected...

Edited by rosetree (04/09/16 12:08 PM)

#419534 - 04/09/16 10:47 PM Re: KETRON GETS VERY SERIOUS - AT FRANKFURT 2016!! [Re: necdetdoni]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Originally Posted By: necdetdoni
Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
Your welcome!!....
Dear friend Bachus.....

Missing compared to thew Audya:
1) Key Tune Function (not important for me),
2) 197 notes Polyphony in Audya and SD9Pro 128,
3) Too many buttons less than Audya,
4) Sliders less than Audya,
5) 368 Preset Voices (single voices) SD9PRO and 430 Preset Voice in Audya...
6) SSD Card 16Giga SD9PRO but expandable in 500giga HD, or SSD up to 240giga, and Audya 80 Giga HD....
7) 300 Preset Styles in SD9PRO and 570 Preset Style in Audya, however we can to convert directly which style we want from Audya to SD9PRO... Its full compatibility with Audya....
In the first time, the Audya had 370 Preset styles, however with Upgrades get to 570 Preset Styles....

Thanks...

Audya has 6 outputs SD9 only two

SD9 work with external power adaptor

You are right Necdetdoni... I forgot it...

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online