SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#418584 - 03/22/16 08:08 AM Re: Anyone using this keyboard stand w/ LT to gig.. [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Maybe next week. Gotta work on the boat this week.

Gary cool

cool2

#418599 - 03/22/16 11:48 AM Re: Anyone using this keyboard stand w/ LT to gig.. [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

I usually setup like this with the fully adjustable custom cut laptop stand in center, ultimate support IQ2000 X stand w/attached Mic boom,..works really well for me,....easy setup, lightweight, and great to travel with. cool2

Attachments
Roland Vr09.jpg

Edited by Dnj (03/22/16 11:50 AM)

#418604 - 03/22/16 12:09 PM Re: Anyone using this keyboard stand w/ LT to gig.. [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Donny, the only problem I see with that setup is the number of individual components that have to be stored separately, power supplies, laptop, laptop stand, cables, mixer, mic, etc...

With the console setup, all of those components stay with the console, including the cables and pedals. The only separate cable is the output cable that connects from the keyboard to the amp. In your setup, where you use a mixer, only one end of the output cable would have to be plugged in with a console setup. The other end would remain plugged into the mixer at all times. Same goes for the mic cable.

Over the years, I have constructed a dozen consoles for individuals throughout the US, and to my knowledge, every one of them is still in use today. And, at least another dozen or more have been constructed by musicians using the directions I posted on the PSR Tutorial site. Two are being used in Mexico and one in Australia. The one I had in my office/studio just got shipped to a friend of Don Mason's in LA.

Hope to see you next week,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online