SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#41843 - 05/09/03 05:18 PM Thanks, Everybody
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Joan, Colin, & Walt Roberts:
Just a quick "Thank You" for sharing your talent and your songs.
I believe that I now have 33 folders with songs that I have downloaded and enjoyed from various Artists using the KN7000. Each one is different and shows a new dimension to making music with the KN7000.
My thanks to all who have participated so far in Bebobs call to "show what you can do", and to Bill (Bebop) for his tireless effort in promoting this site.
And to all of the friends that I have made through this forum, "May it never rain on your parade"!
The best to you,
Walt

#41844 - 05/09/03 11:39 PM Re: Thanks, Everybody
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi Walt

Thanks for your comment - the contributions from fellow users are now coming fast and furious and like you I am rapidly accumulating lots of files. I have a 'picture'of lots of little gnomes each sitting at keyboards frantically either recording music or listening to others who have!!! Come to think of it I look more like a little gnome every day!

Yes also thanks to Bebop - how does he send out to the various players on his list - he doesn't use the Copy feature. Perhaps you would like to answer this question Bebop?

I am now off to listen to some music and it is only 07.37 in the morning. My next door neighbours will be moving out shortly I fear!!!

Joan

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online