SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#415058 - 01/22/16 06:41 AM Re: Messin around with the Go Pro... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Weatherman is calling for 18 to 24 inches of snow here tomorrow, so I fired up the snow blower to make sure it still runs OK. Ran like a scalded dog! wink Snow is a 4 letter word. smile
What amazes me is that Donny says he loves the cold weather, yet he will ultimately lose thousands of dollars each year in cancellations because of winter snow and freezing rain.

Love the Cold weather yes in fall & winter, fireplaces, etc,.., don't like to drive in snow though unless I use a big 4x4 like I used to have and miss dearly vs sweating my ass off in hot sticky summer weather yuk its like existing in a convention oven

........this cold weather is nothing compared to being stationed on the cold snowy Canadian border in the Army as a kid,....if a gig gets cancelled I simply reschedule or sit home and watch a good movie no problem,...hot weather climates ain't my bag.
Carry On........

Edited by Dnj (01/22/16 06:42 AM)

#415066 - 01/22/16 07:41 AM Re: Messin around with the Go Pro... [Re: Dnj]
124 Offline

^ Like.

#415068 - 01/22/16 07:45 AM Re: Messin around with the Go Pro... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Donny, there is no line in on this model, but I believe there is on the more expensive ones. DonM, I think because the room has a huge amount of natural reverb, this accounts for the distortion to some degree. In the first vid I did, the camera was much closer to the sound source. Had I moved the camera close to the Bose, I think the audio would have been much cleaner.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#415069 - 01/22/16 07:50 AM Re: Messin around with the Go Pro... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Donny, there is no line in on this model, but I believe there is on the more expensive ones. DonM, I think because the room has a huge amount of natural reverb, this accounts for the distortion to some degree. In the first vid I did, the camera was much closer to the sound source. Had I moved the camera close to the Bose, I think the audio would have been much cleaner.

Gary cool

gary good luck with it.......stay safe in the snow cool2

#415075 - 01/22/16 08:39 AM Re: Messin around with the Go Pro... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

I just walked out to my shed to get the snow shovel and roof rake and a big raccoon had taken up residence in the shad. He knocked stuff all over the place trying to get out when I opened the doors - wish I would have been wearing the camera - It was really funny, though I'm not sure who was scared the most. Better check my underwear after that little episode. wink

Be safe up there, Donny. We're gonna get hammered here, now forecasting more than 2.5 feet of snow and very high winds.

All the best,

Gary cool

#416115 - 02/05/16 07:39 PM Re: Messin around with the Go Pro... [Re: travlin'easy]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Hey Gary - what a GoPro was REALLY meant for smile.

https://gopro.com/channel/bike/kelly-mcg...m=FeaturedVideo

chas

#416116 - 02/05/16 07:49 PM Re: Messin around with the Go Pro... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Wow! That's scary just watching it. Think I'll video easier things with softer landings. wink

Thanks Chas,

Gary cool

#416140 - 02/06/16 06:45 AM Re: Messin around with the Go Pro... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Any new performance videos Gary? hope the GoPro is working out fine for ya needs I know you\ll use it sailing too..

#416143 - 02/06/16 07:28 AM Re: Messin around with the Go Pro... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Donny, probably have some next week. Keep in mind that being semi-retired, I'm only working a couple days a month, so the only job I have in February is next Friday at Avondell Retirement's Happy Hour in their nite club.

Might shoot some today at the boat, though.

Gary cool

#416146 - 02/06/16 07:58 AM Re: Messin around with the Go Pro... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Donny, probably have some next week. Keep in mind that being semi-retired, I'm only working a couple days a month, so the only job I have in February is next Friday at Avondell Retirement's Happy Hour in their nite club.

Might shoot some today at the boat, though.

Gary cool

Ok Gary look forward to it............enjoy your retirement.

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online