SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#414136 - 01/04/16 12:30 PM Re: Test Recording.. [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Donny,what I would like to hear is the same songs recorded on the different devices - then I would have some basis for comparison.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#414137 - 01/04/16 12:38 PM Re: Test Recording.. [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Donny,what I would like to hear is the same songs recorded on the different devices - then I would have some basis for comparison.

Gary cool

Gary I understand, ..but I dont have the time to do multiple demo recordings especially on different devices,.....I'm happy with my little experiment and learned a few things along the way for now,....I appreciate your concern but, my Holiday season just won't end even in January.. cool2

take care

#414188 - 01/05/16 09:41 AM Re: Test Recording.. [Re: Dnj]
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Good is the word. they all have your signature on them smile
Bebop

#414190 - 01/05/16 09:58 AM Re: Test Recording.. [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Originally Posted By: Dnj
Originally Posted By: travlin'easy

Gary cool

Gary I understand, ..but I dont have the time to do multiple demo recordings especially on different devices,.....I'm happy with my little experiment and learned a few things along the way for now,....I appreciate your concern but, my Holiday season just won't end even in January.. cool2

take care

Just push the keyboard's USB recorder button while you're performing the songs - no editing involved - just post them. You keep saying the onboard recorder is lousy, but you never post anything for us to determine what you are talking about. JUST PUSH THE DAMNED BUTTON! wink

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online