SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#413212 - 12/17/15 06:03 PM Promises and non-existent customer service
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
I'm not too happy about the many empty promises made by AJ and the lack of customer service. He simply refuses to answer my messages.

I had asked him to have the ability to read midi files on the Audya. By that I mean, the ability to see the notation which isn't new technology and can be found on about any keyboard, except the Audya.

Last year he said that he'd be going to Italy and inform Ketron about it. Never happened. Now he tells me to contact Ketron myself. We all know that this if of no use as Ketron simply doesn't care to reply. Now he tells me that the SD7 has it. Like I'll have to get the SD7 just to have this feature.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I doubt that it'd be difficult to have this feature implemented on the Audya via a software upgrade.

What's the use of playing midi files if you can't see the notation. It's not that I use midi files to play and simply play the right hand part. I use it to study music, especially the tricky parts and the chords.

Thing is, no matter how much AJ is praised on the forum, he doesn't provide what he promises. Before I bought the Audya he'd send me emails every day. Now I don't even get a reply.

Anyway, I'm starting to see that most Ketron owners were/are right about the lack of service. I see no other alternative than to sell the Audya Ajamsonic.

#413214 - 12/17/15 11:31 PM Re: Promises and non-existent customer service [Re: Taike]
MSoft Offline

Loc: Vilnius, Lithuania
SD7 also doesn't have notation and have a lot software issues.

#413216 - 12/18/15 12:06 AM Re: Promises and non-existent customer service [Re: Taike]
Taike Offline

According to AJ it does have this feature. But what's the use of me getting in touch with Ketron if they have a history of not replying or caring what their customers want.

Should've gone for Yamaha. Good after-sales service and support (voices/styles/packs).

#413217 - 12/18/15 12:36 AM Re: Promises and non-existent customer service [Re: Taike]
MSoft Offline

#413219 - 12/18/15 12:57 AM Re: Promises and non-existent customer service [Re: MSoft]
Taike Offline

This is what I'm talking about:

Play a midi file and see the notation. What's the use of playing a midi file if you can't see notation.

To be able to see all tracks. A great tool in learning songs, tricky parts, techniques, arranging, etc.

All the major brands have it except Ketron. What do I care about audio guitar. Yamaha's guitars sound much better in the first place.

Basically it's Ketron telling you what to like just because they like it. What customers like is not of any importance. Can't even get a reply.

Edited by Taike (12/18/15 01:00 AM)

#413220 - 12/18/15 01:00 AM Re: Promises and non-existent customer service [Re: Taike]
MSoft Offline

My Korg PA900 has this feature.

#413221 - 12/18/15 01:06 AM Re: Promises and non-existent customer service [Re: Taike]
Taike Offline

Hi MSoft,

Yes, Korg has this feature. In fact, the pic is showing the feature on a Korg PA.

It's a great learning tool but Ketron thinks it's not important. They only care for what they like and then you're supposed to like it as well.

Why tell me that I have to ask Ketron myself when AJ says that he informed them about it. Yet even he doesn't get a reply. Then what are my chances of getting one?

From what I read here and elsewhere, more Ketron keyboards are sold by customers than by Ketron sells to customers. Doesn't take a genius to figure out why.

Edited by Taike (12/18/15 01:07 AM)

#413222 - 12/18/15 01:30 AM Re: Promises and non-existent customer service [Re: Taike]
MSoft Offline

At my opinion, Ketron SD7 is based on Linux operating system. May be in future Ketron implements this feature with new system updates. And implements more languages support in Lyrics.
I hope.

#413223 - 12/18/15 02:33 AM Re: Promises and non-existent customer service [Re: Taike]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi my friend,

If you are not impressed by the Audya's audio guitars, then the Audya is not for you. I have both Yamaha & Audya & I am still impressed with the Audya, even after six years. Good value for money and as far as real, live band sounding is concerned nothing else comes close.

Yamaha = WOW
Audya = REAL

Also, AJ can relay your request to Ketron, but that's all he can do. He cannot re-write the Audya's OS program. You are expecting too much from him. As far as Ketron is concerned, he is one of the good guys. Always keep that in mind.

Anyway, just my 2 cents...

Henni

#413225 - 12/18/15 05:17 AM Re: Promises and non-existent customer service [Re: Taike]
Taike Offline

Why do I have to be impressed by the audio guitars? Did you buy an Audya just because of the audio guitars?

No one expects him to rewrite anything. But I don't like to have contrasting replies. What should or shouldn't I believe in the end?

Also, he told me, before I bought it, that it could be done. After he'd sold it, end of story.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online