SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#411254 - 11/12/15 10:40 AM PA4x midi to style conversion video
Bachus Offline

Quite impressive.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#411256 - 11/12/15 11:05 AM Re: PA4x midi to style conversion video [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Although this is a wonderful useful feature in some cases it all depends on the midi information provided...be warned not EVERY SMF converts & sounds so good afterwards..

I love the tilt display BUT I noticed in all these videos when a selection is pushed the display shakes a bit my concern is after a while and all the pushing it doesn't become an issue or break somehow?

otherwise the new PA4x is a powerhouse arranger KB.

#411259 - 11/12/15 12:13 PM Re: PA4x midi to style conversion video [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Although this is a wonderful useful feature in some cases it all depends on the midi information provided...be warned not EVERY SMF converts & sounds so good afterwards..

I love the tilt display BUT I noticed in all these videos when a selection is pushed the display shakes a bit my concern is after a while and all the pushing it doesn't become an issue or break somehow?

If it only works in 50% of all cases. Its still a huge asset, and you can allways finetune the style with the normal edditing tools..

And about the screen, its actually the flexibillity that gives it the longlevvity...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#411261 - 11/12/15 01:22 PM Re: PA4x midi to style conversion video [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Bachus
Originally Posted By: Dnj

If it only works in 50% of all cases. Its still a huge asset, and you can allways finetune the style with the normal edditing tools..

And about the screen, its actually the flexibility that gives it the longevity...

I guess the longevity is still to be seen. At least it's NOT motorized a failure with that could cost $$ ..love that its manual.

#411262 - 11/12/15 01:33 PM Re: PA4x midi to style conversion video [Re: Bachus]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I wonder if anyone has used the "Song To Style" feature of EMC Styworks XT, and how it would compare.

#411263 - 11/12/15 01:41 PM Re: PA4x midi to style conversion video [Re: Bernie9]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Bernie9
I wonder if anyone has used the "Song To Style" feature of EMC Styworks XT, and how it would compare.

Bernie many times usding EMc Stylworks thru the years.. and that is where my concerns lie as pertaining to the pa4x regarding SMF to style conversions....some good some not so good. Personally for me I like the KORG live play backing track rec feature to get what I need.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online