I decided to sell my backup, custom console. The console is made of rugged, 1/8-inch aluminum, is setup to fit on a Quick-Lock, two tier, model QL-742, double braced keyboard stand, and the finish is flat black. The front of the console serves as a sign and is lighted by high intensity LED strip lights that illuminate the sign. The sign can be easily changed to anything you wish and is protected with a Lexan cover held in place with pop rivits.

The top is also a 1/4-inch thick Lexan sheet, and includes an Acer Aspire One laptop PC, which is held in place with Industrial Strength Velcro. There is a folded lip at the back edge of the console to protect the front of the laptop during transportation. Beneath the back lip is another stripe of high intensity LED lights that illuminate the entire top of your keyboard, a handy gadget when performing in dimly lit situations.

Inside the console is where the power supplies are located for the lights, keyboard, laptop and TC Helicon Harmony-M, all of which are connected to a high quality surge protector with a ground fault indicator. Everything but the keyboard power supply is included in the deal.

The console weighs about 15 pounds, which is relatively light in comparison to most of our gear hauled to jobs and easily stored and transported in an inexpensive duffle bag.

The price, for the entire package, including the laptop, TC Helicon Harmony-M, surge protector, lights, etc... is $600 plus shipping. It's a great asset for any OMB entertainer and makes a neat accessory package that hides those unsightly connections and wires on the back of the keyboard.

Serious buyers only! Email me at travlin_easy@verizon.net

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)