SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#408419 - 09/16/15 11:29 PM We need to set our priorities straight
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
The poverty of our century is unlike that of any other. It is not, as poverty was before, the result of natural scarcity, but of a set of priorities imposed upon the rest of the world by the rich. Consequently, the modern poor are not pitied... but written off as trash.

Overcoming poverty is not a task of charity, it is an act of justice. Like Slavery and Apartheid, poverty is not natural. It is man-made and it can be overcome and eradicated by the actions of human beings. Sometimes it falls on a generation to be great. YOU can be that great generation. Let your greatness blossom. (Nelson Mandela)

Our mindsets need to change... NOW!

#408573 - 09/19/15 09:31 AM Re: We need to set our priorities straight [Re: Taike]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Mankind's only hope is not any government, religion or church, but God's Kingdom. Let your Kingdom come, let your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, Amen...

#408593 - 09/19/15 04:09 PM Re: We need to set our priorities straight [Re: Taike]
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Illusions don't solve problems but are often the cause of the problem.

#408595 - 09/19/15 04:17 PM Re: We need to set our priorities straight [Re: Taike]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
I support my sensitive and caring friend Taike here.

R.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online