I was originally going to keep it and have it as a backup but it's down at my folks place in another province and after gigging with the AUDYA for the last year+, I just can't see me doing that. It's too difficult when you get used to a new sound, board and have ways of playing. I don't remember a lot of things that were second nature. If anything I'd be much more inclined to get another AUDYA as backup...so if I get a decent price for this SD1, I'll be interested in selling. I've seen it all over the map...but I'll see if anyone will pay what I think is still a steal at $1600. Comes with hundreds of midi files prepped and ready for live performance. Excellent keyboard for someone wanting a one man band at their fingertips.

So anyone interested send me an email at kendall@kendallpartington.ca.Will see about international shipping if necessary..I'm in Canada..but not included in price. Find out what it would be from Nova Scotia, Canada if you're interested, let me know what that extra would cost and add it to the $1600 and throw me the offer.