Guys, nows the time--jump in and get Alesis Fusion synths "dirt cheap". The are being closed out EVERYWHERE!

The Fusion 6HD is selling for $999 (yes that's no typo), and the HUGE shocker is the Fusion 8HD is selling for--you ready for this--$1,499 You can get an 88 fully weighted keyboard (that's a full blown synth with multiple synthisis) 32-track midi sequencer, internal 8 track hard disk recorder with 40 gig hard drive, and much more for the price of the PSR-3000.

I can only assume that the price drop was due to poor sales. The original release of the Fusion' wasn't too hot because the OS was as shady as George Bush--tons of glitches.

Alesis fixed all that with OS updates and the Fusion rocks (only the OS updates came to late in my opinion). However, now's the time to buy them up.

Look at the price drop here too.

Alesis 6HD was $1,699 and now $999
Alesis 8HD was $2,000 and now $1,499

Those are HUGE price drops.

Just wanted to inform other synth junkies out there of the great deal on these puppies. Go to www.FusionSynth.com to check out specs.

I'm phyched! I'm buying the new Roland Juno-G and buying a Fusion 8HD.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.