SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#40434 - 10/09/04 09:26 AM searching For songs
RFBarnett Offline

Loc: UK
Hi All,
I've been searching the net for ages looking for two songs,I read other forums reqesting songs , so I'd like to ask you all for these two songs.
I get songs going round in my head and can't stop untill I find them and learn them.
So here goes,.."Here comes summer" by Jerry Kellar, and "Wandering eyes" by Charlie Gracie.
Kn901user, Roy.

#40435 - 10/10/04 12:50 AM Re: searching For songs
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Hi Roy,
When i'm searching for songs and free midi-files in the SMF format ,I always use the following web site .
WWW.musicrobot.com

I also use a piece of soft-ware called midi connections (light4.0) available from BCK products they have a web site .

The light connections prog can convert the SMF to actually print out the music notation and even change the Key and also add all the correct chords !!!
I've stopped purchasing music from shops several years ago .
Good look in your search.

Giovanni

#40436 - 10/10/04 03:21 AM Re: searching For songs
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Roy
I take a similar approach. I use Google and enter"name of song and the word midi. I have MidiNotate http://www.notation.com/index.htm
which comes up automatically when I play any midfile with notation. You then can choose as a lead sheet,edit etc.

Bernie

#40437 - 10/10/04 03:57 PM Re: searching For songs
Lindoz Offline

Loc: Torshalla, Sweden
Hi Roy

Do you mean that song "Here comes summer" with Cliff Richards, probably from the late 50th?

Lindoz

#40438 - 10/11/04 03:21 PM Re: searching For songs
RFBarnett Offline

Loc: UK
Hi Giovanni,Bernie9&Lindoz
Giovanni, Ive tried that Robot and a lot of others with no luck.
Bernie, Ilogged on to the site you sent,I found a short recording of "Here comes summer" it was nice to hear it again, but still no chords oe lyrics.However the site looks useful, so I've put it in my fav's for future reference.
Lindoz, that song is by Jerry Kellar, Ican't say I've heard old Sir Cliff recording it, but he may have.
I'd like to thank you all for trying to put my mind at rest,but the search goes on

#40439 - 10/11/04 04:02 PM Re: searching For songs
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Check your email Roy.......

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online