SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#402585 - 05/19/15 09:02 PM MidJay Pro Audio Outs in Mono
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
Fellow MJPro owners,

Can you please try to connect the L&R outputs in mono only (one cable at a time). MJPro supposed to output in mono whether you use left or right out.

My MJPro won't output any sound if I use the right out.

Appreciate your verification.

Thanks,
Jimmy

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

#402587 - 05/19/15 11:39 PM Re: MidJay Pro Audio Outs in Mono [Re: synerjim]
parkerilos Offline

Loc: Greece
Hi Jimmy,

It also happened to me but when I restarted and used the right input from the start, it worked normally. It is one of those things...What O.S. do you use? Have you loaded the most recent updates?

Another (weird) thing: I noticed that when using both outputs (stereo), the one (left I think) plays normally while the other reproduces parts of the music very selectively (some drum noises, echoes and so on...maybe parts of the fx's????).Who knows?

#402616 - 05/20/15 12:22 PM Re: MidJay Pro Audio Outs in Mono [Re: parkerilos]
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
Hi parker,

Thanks for the quick reply.

My right output does not work at all in mono. It used to work before.
My O.S. is current (1.3.2). So I guess this is a hardware issue. I'll contact A.J.

Even with other minor glitches, I really like this module, the audio drums and styles (even few) are outstanding. When I use my other arranger, it sounding like toys to me now.

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online