SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#400805 - 03/24/15 03:01 PM MOTIF ES User voice
Sandi Offline

Hy!
I bought a motif es7. It came vith a cd-library sounds (.w8v and .w7v extentions.The sound are very good but i can't find a way to store it on the keyboard.Every time I load a new file it delete all user1 and user2 preset.With the w2v extension the file is loading only the user1 bank.
They are not wav samples.
Can somebody explain how to store each sounds from a library to my own library(without loading 1 voice at the time).
Can I open this file in some editor? In voice editor i can't!!

Thanks

#401037 - 04/01/15 02:42 PM Re: MOTIF ES User voice [Re: Sandi]
quietDIN Offline

Originally Posted By: Sandi
Hy!
I bought a motif es7. It came vith a cd-library sounds (.w8v and .w7v extentions.The sound are very good but i can't find a way to store it on the keyboard.Every time I load a new file it delete all user1 and user2 preset.

Files with .W7V/.W8V are Motif ES "All Voice" type. Loading ES "All Voice" files in entirety will overwrite all the User Voice locations - that's normal operation.

With the w2v extension the file is loading only the user1 bank.
They are not wav samples.

Files with .W2V/.W3V are Motif Classic (the original Motif) "All Voice" files. The ES is compatible with Classic Voice files. Loading such "All Voice" files to an ES in entirety will overwrite all the User 1 Voice locations, since the original Motif had only one User Voice bank.

Can somebody explain how to store each sounds from a library to my own library(without loading 1 voice at the time).
Can I open this file in some editor? In voice editor i can't!!

Thanks

You might want to look at the John Melas software.
http://www.jmelas.gr/motif/index.php

#402662 - 05/22/15 04:45 PM Re: MOTIF ES User voice [Re: quietDIN]
Sandi Offline

Thank you for answering.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online