SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#400323 - 03/07/15 07:11 PM Something new and exciting...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#400327 - 03/07/15 11:50 PM Re: Something new and exciting... [Re: travlin'easy]
Bachus Offline

The mobile sequencer is a lovely tool in combination with with a T5 or PSR, it works much like the way i use my favourite DAW Ableton live, with the clip and scene selection and launching for live playing... but with basic chord recognition on top of that.. it will follow the chords you put in the table, or even real time input of chords

You can also use it to record midi tracks and compose stuff. Or just as a chord seuencer, tough it only has a single sequence for chords-performance..

You could even use it in a live situation, it works really well for modern dance music and trance when combined with your T5.. however its midi capabillities are still way to limited.

In the other post we where talking about innovations, it would be great if this tool made it into T6, including atleast an ipad sized touchscreen. It might actually pull back in the youth, as they are used to these kind of tools..

Tough, its not really new, its been around for about 2 years i guess.. and its a miracle it works that well in combination with the T5 or PSR S950 as it is actually designed for MOX and MOXF..

Glad you like it...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#400330 - 03/08/15 12:49 AM Re: Something new and exciting... [Re: travlin'easy]
Bachus Offline

A video with someone using the MMS with Motif XS sounds.

http://keyszone.boards.net

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online