-Korg PA4x anouncement
-Ketron Audya replacement
-Yamaha either PSR S950 or CVP clavinova 609 replacement
-Rolands new arranger
-Wersi announcing an OAX arranger
-General musik comming back into buiseness
-New brand software arranger
-The ipad arranger

These things are all on their way for arranger players, i doubt they will all make it to the Messe, but most will, hapy times comming up....

The only lesson to be learned from NAMM for arranger players is that arrangers are happening in europe.. at the musik messe.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#399353 - 02/09/15 10:45 PM Re: What Arranger news will we see at musik messe 2015 [Re: Bachus]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Bachus, when is Musik Messe 2015 taking place?

I'm curious to whether Roland will introduce a more TOTL arranger than BK-9, or, more likely, have 61-note versions of it.

I think a replacement for Yamaha S950 is the more likely, with the new CVP coming out a bit later, but, of course, maybe there will be nothing new.

This iPad arranger looks interesting...any more information on it?

Ian

#399354 - 02/09/15 11:36 PM Re: What Arranger news will we see at musik messe 2015 [Re: ianmcnll]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
Bachus, when is Musik Messe 2015 taking place?

I'm curious to whether Roland will introduce a more TOTL arranger than BK-9, or, more likely, have 61-note versions of it.

I think a replacement for Yamaha S950 is the more likely, with the new CVP coming out a bit later, but, of course, maybe there will be nothing new.

This iPad arranger looks interesting...any more information on it?

Ian

Musikmesse is early April

And i agree with you on the Yamaha statement, its more likely the New 950 gets announced, and the CVP might get its own eventblater this year... However for Yamaha i guess a new clavinova line is more important then the MOTL arrangers..

I am very interested in Roland too, just wondering if they will take the step i am expecting them to take, combining the fantom range with an arranger... And so creatin both a new totl arranger and a new totl workstation in a single instrument.... Which could be wise as sales in both departments where dropping, in this way they only need to support a single product.

Oh i forgot one more, rumors about an arranger module based on software keep flaoting up...

Edited by Bachus (02/09/15 11:51 PM)

http://keyszone.boards.net

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online