SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#399282 - 02/09/15 02:43 AM Adding 2nd set of keys to your arranger
Bachus Offline

By accident i bumped in to the Roland a-88 master controller, and for me who owns both a T5 and a roland Integra7 it sounds like a perfect addition to this setup...

The 88 keys are exactly the with of the T5, and there is no controlls above the keys, so you can add the T5s keys directly above the A88s keys.. Allowing for fluent switching between both keys..

On top of that the A88 has its controlls to the side and adds the Roland stick and a Dbeam controller, which should make everyone happy, it also has the same keybed as the RD800 but with aftertouch. And it directly supports the integra 7... And has integrated DAW support...

which only makes me wonder why i never saw this kayboard anywhere....

So here we go again, selling the Vsynth GT, keyboard buying the Vsynth XT module and a Roland A88...

Seems i am back to stacking modules again, i recently dusted of my yamaha morif Es rack, and the old Korg Triton Rack, building me a solid wall of racks behind the T5...

(Grins) so this post turned out to be evolving around me..... But then, what 2nd keyboard would fit best in your setup?

http://keyszone.boards.net

#399291 - 02/09/15 06:58 AM Re: Adding 2nd set of keys to your arranger [Re: Bachus]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Bachus,
Very nice keybed...BUT $1,000!
But you are right about being able to stack the T5 on to the lower. I had the PA2XPRO (long gone) on top of this CME 76 and it was very close and worked out very nicely.
It needs to be very close to suit me (I am an X organ player)
I will be adding something some day either on top or on the bottom of the CME 75 UF keyboard I have now. Probably on the top as I want more MIDI switches etc.

Thanks for sharing the A-88.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online