Hi Roger, you are clever (but not yet brilliant).
That procedure does work i.e. I load a registration with a Song title from a disc,then I save to a SD card folder with title in the Song section.
Then I load from SD card to KB and it behaves as normal, but all the other folders which should be full are not showing any titles or any content.
Half an hour later.........I decided to try another SD card again...VOILA!!!!!! everything is still there and loaded OK (provided I turn the KB off, load card, and then on again.
So obviously the original card has been wiped clean.
I am certain that I did try other cards, but maybe my birth date is getting the better of me. I am going to check with Keith because he was present when this first occurred because he was using my computer to save Mike's 200 sounds from Yammy
Thankfully I had a back-up card although not completely up to date but recent enough for me to stay sane.
Many thanks again Roger for your insight and which is a reminder that we must go through all options with this "BLOODY marvellous" technology when a "fault" arises.
Sorry Roger,you are BRILLIANT
(The Happy Saint)
Keith has confirmed I did try other SD cards at the time which did not work.So I am not quite stoopid (yet)!!!!
Ray The Saint