Topic Options
#398330 - 01/17/15 06:44 AM Re: . [Re: Geniek]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: Geniek

We count on honesty and respect for our work to our clients
We trust them smile
Everyone has their own conscience wink

So, no protection....well, good luck with your endeavors.

Ian

#398332 - 01/17/15 07:00 AM Re: . [Re: ianmcnll]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
Originally Posted By: Bachus
I wouldnt call $5 a style that cheap....

What would you consider a fair price?

Ian

Depends on a fair price overthere in Poland, or overhere in the western world...

Over in Poland a mormal job makes $2 an hour., but then i had a 3 course meal in a restaurant there for $4 last summer.. Then 5$ is about 2,5 hour of work... Really 18 zloties is a fair amount of money in Poland... It would be the same as a price of $30 a style overhere in the Western world....

Overhere in Holland i would consider $7 to be a fair price for a single style, depending on the quallity and the orriginallity.. Which again makes $5 not really cheep...

When i buy style packs at Yamaha when they are on discount, the single styles cost less then $5

http://keyszone.boards.net

#398337 - 01/17/15 07:40 AM Re: . [Re: Bachus]
Geniek Offline

Loc: Polska

Ian

Depends on a fair price overthere in Poland, or overhere in the western world...

Over in Poland a mormal job makes $2 an hour., but then i had a 3 course meal in a restaurant there for $4 last summer.. Then 5$ is about 2,5 hour of work... Really 18 zloties is a fair amount of money in Poland... It would be the same as a price of $30 a style overhere in the Western world....

Overhere in Holland i would consider $7 to be a fair price for a single style, depending on the quallity and the orriginallity.. Which again makes $5 not really cheep...

When i buy style packs at Yamaha when they are on discount, the single styles cost less then $5

Bacchus you have outdated information
2$ in Poland does not earn a man collecting garbage, earns more....
Stereotypes ....
In Poland, a good dinner for two person costs 40 euros ( not 4 euros)
Maybe you like McDonalds, Big Mac costs 4 euros (one person wink )

Edited by Geniek (01/17/15 07:43 AM)

#398340 - 01/17/15 07:59 AM Re: . [Re: Geniek]
Dnj Offline

DNJ many styles from expasion pack was created in our studio;)

Thanx that's good to know as the styles are top notch for sure & I have bought many thru the years for MY needs that said.....only thing I don't like is that the intros, endings sometimes are so dedicated to certain songs, ... I prefer them more generic and usable for many many songs..

#398341 - 01/17/15 08:17 AM Re: . [Re: ianmcnll]
Geniek Offline

We count on honesty and respect for our work to our clients
We trust them smile
Everyone has their own conscience wink

So, no protection....well, good luck with your endeavors.

Ian

Ian
If you have original Ketron upgrade usb stick please send your email on pm and I send you installation package . You install and you see protection wink if you send style after installation to another user audya, he will see "protect style" wink
If you don't have upgrade usb stick please send your adress and I ship to you usb stick with instalations package smile

#398343 - 01/17/15 08:27 AM Re: . [Re: Dnj]
Geniek Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
DNJ many styles from expasion pack was created in our studio;)

Thanx that's good to know as the styles are top notch for sure & I have bought many thru the years for MY needs that said.....only thing I don't like is that the intros, endings sometimes are so dedicated to certain songs, ... I prefer them more generic and usable for many many songs..

Yes, you're right, but if we doing something for Yamaha, we have to do it the way they want in yamaha wink ... but thanks for your suggestion is very valuable!!!!

#398345 - 01/17/15 09:07 AM Re: . [Re: Geniek]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada

Ian
If you have original Ketron upgrade usb stick please send your email on pm and I send you installation package . You install and you see protection wink if you send style after installation to another user audya, he will see "protect style" wink
If you don't have upgrade usb stick please send your adress and I ship to you usb stick with instalations package smile

Thanks for the offer, Geniek, however, I'm presently using a Yamaha Tyros4, and I usually create my own styles...well, actually, I edit the onboard styles (or styles from other Yamaha) to my liking.

I am a former Yamaha clinician, and I've been making my own custom edits for many years now.

Thanks again.

Gratefully,

Ian

#398346 - 01/17/15 09:10 AM Re: . [Re: Geniek]
Bachus Offline

Ian

Bacchus you have outdated information
2$ in Poland does not earn a man collecting garbage, earns more....
Stereotypes ....
In Poland, a good dinner for two person costs 40 euros ( not 4 euros)
Maybe you like McDonalds, Big Mac costs 4 euros (one person wink )

Really? So a Big Mac in Poland is more expensive then here in Holland?

I was in Northern Poland with our fammily, and with 8 people we could eat for 40 euros in a small restaurant along the road, where many truckers also eat. They had good food and indeed where much cheeper then Mc Donnalds..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#398347 - 01/17/15 09:48 AM Re: . [Re: Bachus]
Geniek Offline

Really? So a Big Mac in Poland is more expensive then here in Holland?

I was in Northern Poland with our fammily, and with 8 people we could eat for 40 euros in a small restaurant along the road, where many truckers also eat. They had good food and indeed where much cheeper then Mc Donnalds..

Maybe, I was In Holland two year ago...
See menu normal restaurant in my city (city = 170,000 people)
http://www.hotelherman.pl/images/pdf/menu%202014_new%20www.pdf
cheapest dishes
appetizer = 19 PLN
soup = 14 PLN
main = 32 PLN
dessert = 14 PLN
sum = 79 PLN / 4 = 19,75 Euros x 2 person = 39,5 euros (and this prices not Hilton, normal resaurant)
Next time if you was in Poland you no eat on the bar on road, it is not a good indicator of Polish cuisine;)
Polish cuisine which is really great, next time you order PIEROGI or TATAR but necessarily in a normal restaurant (will be better than on the road but the more you pay (not much more;) )
Let us write about the quality of styles and not about the price of food in Poland smile

#398348 - 01/17/15 09:53 AM Re: . [Re: ianmcnll]
Geniek Offline

Thanks for the offer, Geniek, however, I'm presently using a Yamaha Tyros4, and I usually create my own styles...well, actually, I edit the onboard styles (or styles from other Yamaha) to my liking.

I am a former Yamaha clinician, and I've been making my own custom edits for many years now.

Thanks again.

Gratefully,

Ian

Yamaha is harder wink
Thanks and Best Regards

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online