SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#397712 - 01/04/15 05:29 PM Re: Go Ravens... [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
There has to be a FULL investigation and explanation as to why the officials 'picked up the flag' after calling that flagrant interference call against Dallas that would have given the Lions a first down and continued their drive !!! confused1 rolleyes surprised

#397713 - 01/04/15 05:47 PM Re: Go Ravens... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I agree.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#397740 - 01/05/15 08:42 AM Re: Go Ravens... [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

... the only reason for them picking up that flag is that FOX TV wanted Dallas in the playoffs, not Detroit !!! ...

#397741 - 01/05/15 08:44 AM Re: Go Ravens... [Re: travlin'easy]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
There were numerous penalties that could have/should have been called throughout the game, on both sides.

#397742 - 01/05/15 08:53 AM Re: Go Ravens... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
This season's officiating is probably the worst I've seen in my life. I cannot believe how many bad calls there has been, especially during the past month. Unbelievable!

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#397746 - 01/05/15 09:32 AM Re: Go Ravens... [Re: tony mads usa]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
There has to be a FULL investigation and explanation as to why the officials 'picked up the flag' after calling that flagrant interference call against Dallas that would have given the Lions a first down and continued their drive !!! confused1 rolleyes surprised

How about Dez bryant running on the field without his helmet and arguing with the officals. No call there either. Jerry Jones had the fix in, thats why I don't gamble. BTw how about our blowhard gvnr Christie jumping and hugging Jones like a little girl. .Just another reason to hate him.

#397747 - 01/05/15 10:06 AM Re: Go Ravens... [Re: Bill Lewis]
tony mads usa Offline

Originally Posted By: Bill Lewis
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa

How about Dez bryant running on the field without his helmet and arguing with the officals. No call there either. Jerry Jones had the fix in, thats why I don't gamble. BTw how about our blowhard gvnr Christie jumping and hugging Jones like a little girl. .Just another reason to hate him.

Well, I don't live in NJ, so I can't say much, but that is about the only reason I have to dislike him ...

#397749 - 01/05/15 11:27 AM Re: Go Ravens... [Re: tony mads usa]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Good for you not living in NJ. I can't wait to get out. This state is in a big mess and Christie has only made it worse. He's lied to all the publec workers and has done nothing positive for the State. He is just using the govenorship to benefit his rich friends and as a stepping stone to the Oval Office. He has no chance. Have you ever seen some of the comments he's made to people who question him? Especially to a retired Navy Seal.
Look it up, you'll be amazed. I dislike all politicians but he is the worst in history. And they wonder why NJ has such a low voter turnout.

#397755 - 01/05/15 12:52 PM Re: Go Ravens... [Re: Bill Lewis]
tony mads usa Offline

If you are getting out, don't come north to RI ... the only way NJ could be a bigger mess is because of its size ... front page article in today's Providence rag is "RI leads nation - in use of pot and other illicit drugs" ... well, at least we're first in SOMEthing ... mad

Now back to the original topic:
Go PACKERS, go BRONCOS !!! ... rocker

#397763 - 01/05/15 02:47 PM Re: Go Ravens... [Re: travlin'easy]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Jerry has a trillion dollars. He doesn't need to fix football games.
Referees have a tough job, instantly ruling on whether 6' 7" super athletes, running at full speed, are breaking ambiguous rules.
The league needs to make drastic changes in the rules. Either it's illegal to touch a receiver or it's not.
I agree there are lots of bad calls, but I don't believe there's any hanky-panky going on by the zebras. It HAS happened before though, so nothing is impossible. It would be more likely that they had bet a certain way, than if someone bought them off though.
If they were betting Dallas, it didn't help because even though they won they didn't cover the 6-point spread.
I had a 6-point teaser with Colts and Cowboys, so I did o.k.
In case you didn't know:
"A Teaser is a type of a football bet. It is designed to add 6 points to the spread of a game.
The 6 points can either be added to the underdog or subtracted from the favorite.
The only caveat is that you have to pick two teams for one bet, and you have to win both picks to win the bet."
I have done well with the Cowboys, Green Bay and Denver this season. Not so well with LSU and the Saints!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online