SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#397086 - 12/14/14 10:37 PM TC Helicon Voicelive and ketron audya
ajodanimario Offline

Loc: espaņa
I recently bought second hand a TC Helicon voicelive rack and I would like that someone could explain to me how to configure the voicelive and ketron audya to be able to use the harmonies of the voicelive with chords of the styles and the midifiles from the ketron audya, on the subject of midi I have no idea since I have not used itThank you in advance who can help.

#397087 - 12/15/14 04:29 AM Re: TC Helicon Voicelive and ketron audya [Re: ajodanimario]
necdetdoni Offline

Loc: Antalya / Turkey
This is a very Deep Topic !! my English not enough to explain..i can write just small tips

My setup is ; Audya and VoiceLive 2

TIP 1;
On my Audia; i put vocal track to channel 16 for midi files (make volume 0)

from Voice live setup; Adjust midi in track to 16

in voice live; create a patch and use "midi notes" option from harmony menu if you have spacial harmony track

connect from midi out audya to midi in voice live

play a midi file and sing a song smile

TIP 2;
For live play with styles via midi connection;

in audya midi setup menu, open channel tx menu and give channel number 16 to left (f2)

in voice live you can use any patch you want with this setup

TIP 3;
For live play with styles or midifles; you can use a easy connection;

in audya midi setup channel tx menu make off all channels or don't use a midi cable

connect From audya headphone out to voice live AUX in (mini jack)

play and sing smile

Regards

Necdet Doni

Edited by necdetdoni (12/15/14 04:33 AM)

#397118 - 12/15/14 10:55 PM Re: TC Helicon Voicelive and ketron audya [Re: ajodanimario]
ajodanimario Offline

Thank you, proved their advice to see if I can take advantage of the voicelive to see if it sounds better than the voicetron which includes the audya.

#397337 - 12/22/14 11:41 AM Re: TC Helicon Voicelive and ketron audya [Re: ajodanimario]
ajodanimario Offline

Good, you I was explaining how to connect the audya and live voice, I have followed your instructions but as pulse the play of a midifile, the signal from the microphone connected to the voicelive aborts and I can not to be heard again and I need to restore from manufactures the voicelive to get him back to work the microphone. Could you tell me you that what I'm doing wrong. Thank you.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online