SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#39671 - 03/04/05 10:38 AM Songs Sent Out in Feb.
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI ALL,
I didn't receive many songs in February as I was away for a couple of weeks playing in the sunshine on the beach.
I received songs from:
1 Fred Atkin: Eager Beaver KN65
2 Dick Warnock: I Don't Look Good Naked Anymore is a small MP3 under the 500k limit so I did send it out.
3 A great vocal from Paul and Anne Bradshaw: When I Dream, but a 3 plus Mg Mp3 file so not forwarded.
Paul and Anne are looking for a website to put up some of her vocals that are just outstanding and make your heart melt as you listen to them. I hope there may be someone here that would post them so others can enjoy them as much as I have. They have two out so far.
Thats it for Feb. Thanks to those that sent in songs.
I have sent out one of my songs today to be the first one for march. I am not sending out jokes and misc anymore but will be sending out song files to those on my Email lists. SEND ME SOME SONGS, PLEASE AND THANK YOU
Best to all,
Bebop

#39672 - 03/05/05 07:50 PM Re: Songs Sent Out in Feb.
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I sent out a new song yesterday that I wrote and recorded but forgot to put anything in the subject line of the email although I did include the attachment
I called it late night Blues or something like that. If anyone didn't get it drop me a line and I will send it on. It is Technics only for KN7000, 2600 and 2400.
Best to all
Bill

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online